Beachside accommodation available Christmas / January
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Disappointed as pictures not all of what you get
I did contact the agent after we checked in and had no feedback to the following but have photos to show it.
1. On entering the property the downstairs bedroom and bathroom smelt of mould. My husband has allergies so this was not good. There is actually still some mould on the back of the bathroom door downstairs.
2. The property is not a secure one. The locks of the sliding doors barely lock.
3. The fly screens are all damaged/ ripped. There is even flyscreen missing on a window near the tv.
The other major disappointment is that the pictures on stayz are not all correct.
4. The balcony does not have wire railing or a view of the beach like the picture shows. The bush has over grown and blocks the view. The balcony is a timber railing.
5. The kitchen cupboards do smell of mould so everything needed to be washed. The toaster was full of breadcrumbs so when we took it out of the pantry it spilt all over the floor.
6. The stayz site showed two different kitchens. I screen shot them before I sent my complaint and his has now been removed.
7. There is a tv downstairs that does not work.
8. There is only one ceiling fan in living room upstairs and one bedroom not throughout as expected. Property did get very hot and stuffy.
9. The outdoors stairs featured with a number of photos on stayz give the illusion of a walkway to the beach not up a hill at the back to a deck.
10. Only one key provided which was not practical as home fits 10 people.