|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This private pool house is a wonderful getaway located in Florence, AL, part of the greater Florence-Muscle Shoals Metropolitan Area.
The studio style pool house is perfect for a couple or will sleep up to three. It has a large L shaped couch in the living area, a dining table that seats four and a full kitchen. It also has a queen size bed and one bath.
The pool house is adjacent to the main house where the owner lives on the property. The shared pool is located out the french doors of the pool house.
1. Helen Keller's birthplace, home of the miracle worker performed each year in early July. Located in Tuscumbia
2. Fame Recording Studios, Muscle Shoals home of some of the biggest music ever put out.
3. Billy Reid, fashion designer named mens designer of the year by CFDA 2012. His headquarters is located here in Florence along with his flagship store. He also has stores in NYC, Dallas, Nashville, Charlotte, Charleston, Houston, Atlanta
4. Surrounded by water for the nature lover or fisherman. Tennessee River, Pickwick Lake, Wilson Lake, 2nd Creek.
5. First Fridays each month in beautiful downtown Florence loaded with vendors and music.
5. Florence is home to W.C.Handy known as Father of the Blues. A week long celebration in his honor each year in July, music every day and night all over the Quad Cities.
6. University of North Alabama
7. Rosenbaum House designed by Frank Loyd Wright
8. Amish Com
I grew up in this area as a child. This was my childhood home and I have also raised my daughter here.
Dana Allsup purchased this studio in 2008
The pool house was built in 2008 and was used for my daughter, her friends and mine. We used it to have gatherings that centered around the pool. We have many happy memories here and now that my daughter is away at college, it sits empty. I hope whoever stays here will make their own happy memories too.
The poorhouse has privacy that a hotel doesn't provide. You have the ability to cook or make a midnight snack. You can watch the horses in the pasture behind the pool, graze and play. There is parking and a fenced yard for your dog (with prior approval.)
If you do planning on bringing your pet, please be aware that I have a 15 year old baby (dachshund) who your pet will share the yard with. Please, Only Pet Friendly Dogs.
I highly recommend staying here if its for a weekend or months on end. Dana goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and wanted in the area. She is even a great tour guide.
I stayed in the pool house in mid-August and it was terrific. The place was clean, well-kept, and had all the amenities that you'd need for a vacation or short stay. I swam in the pool briefly one morning and it was clean/well kept as well. Dana, the owner, was very friendly and accommodating......couldn't ask for more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£157|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is booked. Renters must be 25 years of age or older. Please notify me how many guests will be staying, including pets. Private Pool House sleeps two. There is an additional charge of $10 for a third person. 3 maximum.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.