|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Fully Furnished Contemporaty & Modern Decor
Three Bedrooms & two Bathrooms
Master Bedroom-(King Bed), 2nd Bedroom (Queen Bed), Office bedroom (Full bed) which doubles as office space
Sleeps 6 adults & 2 children maximum
Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, blender, toaster, coffee machine & dishwasher
Washer & dryer
Generous patio & lush garden with BBQ grill
Enclosed garage parking for 1 car
Maid services upon request and additional fee
DirectTV & DVD player/Sonos audio system/Apple TV
Central air conditioning in all rooms
On-site daily manager and security system
Bed linens, bath towels, beach towels & paper goods supplied
(no same day/day before bookings are available for this property)
We are a newlywed couple in 2014 and travel often for work and leisure. We love to meet new people from all over the world and welcome you to our home that features my extraordinary collection of my photographic artworks, as well as some from local Venice artists and friends.
Jeremy purchased this house in 1997
Remodeled in 2009, our house is just like new. The house is fully furnished and beautifully decorated with an artistic mix of upscale, modern furniture as well as my personal artwork. This is our personal home that we offer for rental to only a limited number of visitors per year. You get the privacy, generous space and comforts of a house for the price of a quality hotel room.
We have a personal parking space for you in our two-car garage and have up-to-date stereo/Wi- Fi/Apple Tv and Sonos system for your viewing/listening pleasure.
This house was the perfect house when I rented it for a family Thanksgiving. My family lives in SoCal and we rented the house so that we had a place to stay while visiting. Somehow Thanksgiving was cooked at the rental house and the kitchen served our meal perfectly. It turned out to be a great meeting point and the house is so comfortable and within walking distance to Abbot Kinney shopping and restaurants. Rebecca, our host, was very responsive in the initial inquiry for the house as I was trying to explain what we were doing at the rental house. We had everything we needed. Highly recommend this place.
Four of us spent a wonderful few days at this house and found it to be clean, spacious and a really pleasant space. It is so handy to everything, the Abbot Kinney Blvd with its independent shops, restaurants and bars. It's also close to the beach and a bus stop where you can get a bus to Santa Monica/Hollywood if walking a few miles is not your thing. We went for a lovely Sunday morning walk out around the Marina, along the boardwalk, through the canal area and back to the house via the Abbot McKinney Blvd and then went for brunch.
The house has everything in it that you would require, if you want to cook in or wash clothes or spend a quiet night watching a film. The beds are comfortable and everything is of a high quality. Overall we had the most enjoyable stay and I would recommend the house to my friends.
Rebecca was really wonderfull and we felt like home. The location in venice is perfect really close to Abbott kinney where you can find everything that you need. The house was bright, spacious and really clean. Would love to come back soon!
What a lovely house; great location, tremendous value, beautifully appointed; a peaceful sanctuary amidst the Southern California chaos... Walking distance from a wonderful, local organic grocery store, as well as the breadth of restaurants and shops populating the famed Abbot Kinney area. Staying here was akin to flying first class, after the 'flying coach' experience of a business trip hotel stay. I would, and will, rent this property again, without hesitation. And I would recommend it to anyone traveling to the L.A. for business or leisure. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with those of us traveling to your little corner of the world... I almost didn't want to leave.
We had a lovely stay! Everything was attended to. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
This house is a completely new rebuild so floor plan, appliances and other amenities are current and modern. Very spacious, full of natural light. Two blocks off Abbott-Kinney and about a 15-minute walk to Venice Beach. Owners Jeremy and Rebecca could not have been more gracious and accommodating -- great folks! Would stay again in a heartbeat!!
A short walk to the Abbott Kinney Blvd and its quality restaurants, shopping and hip bars. The French Market is wonderful coffee cafe and restaurant where the locals hang out, with artists, writers, creatives and periodic notable actors. Venice Beach is a half-mile away with its frenetic action and alternative activities and expansive golden beaches. Surfing is always an option between Venice Beach and Marina Del Rey.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £58 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||£76.53|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Please do not touch the artwork. Thank you
Garage Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the street is permitted, but be aware of street cleaning. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We have beach towels here for your convenience. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. [Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.] Water: The Los Angeles County is on a drought alert. Please conserve water. Bathroom: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.