|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This beautiful home away from home is located in an elegant Maryland suburb nestled between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. Our spacious lower level rental overlooks the premiere Hampshire Greens golf course (Hole #16). Fully furnished with 1980 sq ft of living space our condo/apartment is perfect for family vacations, romantic getaways, business retreats, and more.
• 3 bedrooms (2 King rooms and 1 Full bed room)
o Master King Bedroom includes sitting area w chaise lounge, and TV
o 2nd King Bedroom w TV
o Full Bedroom includes chair and TV
• 1 full bath, Jack and Jill style.
• 1 half bath (powder room)
• The condo will comfortably sleep 4 adults with kids.
• Full Kitchen 4-burner electric stove with oven (large enough to bake a turkey)
• Keurig single serve Coffee Maker
• Enjoy your meals at a dining table for 6 or at the breakfast bar off of the kitchen.
• Plenty of dishes and cutlery, as well as serving platters, pots and pans.
* Generous cupboard space
• Washer and Dryer
• Workstation with printer (no computer provided)
• Furnished outdoor patio with charcoal grill access
• Private Entrance
• 2 Designated parking spaces (additional space available)
• Owner/Management on site
. Pack and Play
Featuring a comfortably decorated, large open space with bamboo and ceramic tile flooring. Seating vignettes, perfect for intimate conversations in front of the wood burning fireplace or relax while enjoying an 80” TV with DVD and access to more than 100 channels.
• Located on premiere golf course with club house
• 3 minute walk to tennis court, ample bike and walking paths
• Washington, DC Metro: Located a short walking distance to a Metro bus line, 7 miles to the Glenmont Metro Station (Redline).
• Regan National Airport is Metro accessible
• 31 miles from BWI Airport
Attractions and Activities:
• 17 miles to Washington, DC. (National Mall, Museums, Monuments)
• 36 miles to Baltimore and the Inner Harbor
• 38 miles to National Harbor
• 30 miles to Maryland Live! Casino
• Explore the rich history of the local area from this location
I (Oscar) am a retired Engineering Manager. My wife (Diana) previously provided catering for private parties and large gatherings. I am presently a writer and we both counsel young couples in marriage relationships and christian growth.
We have hosted several families in our work to heal relationships.
Diana and Oscar Avant purchased this house in 1997
This property (as you will see) is uniquely situated in a pristine community. It is located within one quarter mile of the church we attend. This area has a lot of history, the homes have generous yard space and it is the best compromise if you must commute to Washington or Baltimore and want to enjoy the area..
I am in love with this home primarily because of its ideal location and the pristine views that it provides of the beautiful golf course. In your visit you may find other reasons to love it. We welcome your visit.
We had a great time at this house. The owner was very helpful and nice to us. The home is clean and centrally located to where we needed to go. The community the home is settled in his quite and filled with similarly beautiful homes. However, you do not have the whole house. You are located in a separate downstairs basement of the house. The owner is the upstairs/main house area. You do have a separate entrance. Overall, great stay.
This was a great location for a family, driving distance to the metro station. Close to DC, Baltimore and Arlington. The home was very well-kept and clean. The couple that owns the home were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. Great home for two couples or for a family with multiple children.
This home was easy to locate from the expressway and is in an upscale neighborhood, close to grocery stores. I was was greeted with a warm welcome and the environment was comfortable with eloquent decor. This place was very large and roomy, which was perfect since I was traveling with my 8 month old daughter and mother. It was a full kitchen, which was fully stocked. The owner's attention to detail was evident as there was a Keurig coffee maker, with coffee and tea, and warm blankets that came in handy for snuggling on the sofa to watch movies in front of the huge wall-mounted TV or enjoying my evening tea by the fire place. The private entrance allowed me to come and go without imposing on the owner. I would definitely come back in the future!
Recommended to visit
* National Harbor - Washington DC
* Smithsonian - Washington DC
* Inner Harbor - Baltimore Md
* White House, Capital, National Monuments
* Maryland Live!! Casino
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£81|
If the traveler purchases the property damage protection policy at $99 then no damage protection deposit is required. If the traveler does not purchase the policy then a refundable damage protection deposit is REQUIRED. A snow removal fee may be required during winter months if snow removal is required. The cleaning fee is weekly for stays beyond one week.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.