This luxury villa is situated in landscaped subtropical gardens, on the ...
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
- Close to Big Banana & Town
- lovely resort / facilities
- plenty of room in unit
- everything you need in the room
- unit layout is great
Not so good Points:
- Room was a bit dirty feeling, dated and dark (because of the rainforesty setting, no light reaches room until later in the day and is gone by early afternoon)
- same with pool areas, limited sunny hours
- fold out lounge quite uncomfortable
- courtyard small, shaded with so many trees and pretty noisy with main road right outside
I was a little disappointed for the price, we will look for somewhere a bit brighter / fresher next time in Coffs Harbour.
Great resort facilities
Family of 5 stayed with one child downstairs on a fold out bed. Unit was clean and well equipped for our week long stay. Some minor disrepair cosmetically and toilets were leaking at wall, but otherwise comfortable and well kept unit. Resort facilities were excellent and well enjoyed by the children. Location was good and close to everything needed. Would recommend to others.
Great Family Stay
Second time staying at the property... Still as gorgeous as ever... Would definatly recommend anybody with a Family.