Stay in chic contemporary style at this spacious Kansas City vacation rental townhome. The 3-story abode boasts 2 bedrooms - one an open loft - and 1.5 bathrooms to sleep 6 guests in comfort. Unwind with a movie in the media room or out in the enclosed private patio, or take a stroll to the high-end shopping district of Zona Rosa. If you're in town for business, 'Serendipity' is only 8 miles from the airport and close to several hospitals, promising an ideal stay for any traveler!
Master Bedroom (Loft): King Bed | Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Boasting 1,827 square feet for you to enjoy, 'Serendipity' is a hip townhome suitable for any stay! Unpack your bags and head out to the private patio to relax in your home-away-from-home.
Once you've had your fill of the peaceful outdoor setting, venture back indoors to whip up a few tasty dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. Dine around the chic modern table, or take some treats downstairs with you to the media room.
After filling up with delicious food, pull on one of the plush provided robes and settle into one of the leather recliners for a cozy movie night using the flat-screen streaming Smart TV. If you're looking for a more serendipitous evening, the bars and restaurants of Zona Rosa are a short drive away!
When you're ready to turn in for the night, each of the sleeping accommodations promises restful slumber. In the morning, head over to the coffee bar to prepare a fresh cup of java to sip out on the patio.
Be sure to stop by Zona Rosa Town Center for all of your upscale shopping, dining and entertainment needs. There are more than 100 different businesses in a luxurious open-air setting with everything you could need. If baseball's your game, the Royals play at Kauffman Stadium just 22 miles away!
Head into the heart of the city to take in a show at the Kauffman Center of Performing Arts, or tour the galleries at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Boulevard Brewing Company and Tom's Town Distilling Co. offer fantastic local beverages for you to try. Refuel from an action-packed day with a hearty dinner at the legendary Arthur Bryant's Barbeque.
Situated in Northern Kansas City, this townhome is only 8 miles from the airport, making it a breeze for business travelers staying in the city! The Saint Luke's North Hospital is mere minutes away, so traveling medical professionals can easily reach their destination.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee bar, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, media room, office space with working desk and chair, indoor putting green, plush robes, in-unit washer and dryer, private furnished patio, driveway parking for 1 vehicle with additional visitor and street parking, and more
- We provide Essentials ** Pillows, Sheets, Soap, Toiletries, Water, Soda, Carbon Monoxide detector, smoke detector, and private entrance
- Ideal Kansas City location in a peaceful neighborhood by Zona Rosa and with easy access to the airport and attractions downtown, like Kauffman Stadium and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kansas City International Airport (~8.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there are 2 steps to access the property, which also has 3 floors accessible only by stairs, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in