Beautifully appointed fully renovated four bedroom home in a superb ...
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
This was such an amazing place, we had such a great stay! Will definitely be back for sure!!
Hi Nicole, Thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed the property and cannot wait to have you stay again!
Wonderful but is it Pet Friendly?
A very clean, modern, comfortable and well-situated property that is also well-equipped. Potential bookers should note however that although the property is Pet Friendly on Stayz, the managing real estate agent sends a confirmation one week prior that says, "If your holiday stay is pet friendly, please be reminded that your furry friends are NOT ALLOWED inside the property."
Great Ocean Breeze getaway
A lovely holiday home where everything has been thought of to provide a relaxing getaway
Good Beach House Escape - modernly styled + great location
Overall we were happy with this house and stayed 6 nights in March.
* Modern beach chic styling + open plan living area
* Kitchen - brand new fridge, good supplies of cooking equipment (cutlery, dishes, glassware + prep tools/ appliances), gas stove and it has a small Butler pantry
* Pets allowed and a good sized secure backyard
* Newly renovated laundry downstairs with shower/toilet
* Outside shower in backyard with hot water
* Good WIFI
* New SMART TV with Foxtel and Netflix in main living room
* Lockable garage (manual door)
* Two driveways at front of the house - plenty of room for parking
* Two overhead air conditioners (living room + master bedroom). Fans on stands provided for 3 other bedrooms
* Great location - 10 min walk to the Mollymook Beach + Golf Club. 2 min drive to Ulladulla shops.
* Main bathroom - has a very deep bath tub with joint shower that was dangerously slipery (I had a serious fall resulting in nasty bruising to my inner thigh + knee), poor water pressure, no hand rail in the bath to hold onto to aid getting in/out of the bath and no exhaust fan. It is newly renovated/ well styled but in my opinion needs some safety and functional improvements.
* Toilet - there is only one toilet upstairs without an exhaust fan and it’s difficult to open/close the door (you have to stand to the side of the toilet to open/close the door).
* One TV - the house could use a second TV in one of the bedrooms as there is the chance for arguments between parents + kids or couples with having one TV.
* No filtered water unit in the kitchen
Beautiful!! What a great stay
We had the most relaxing weekend away with friends. 3 couples and two kids and the house still felt spacious which was amazing. We even got to bring along our puppy which made things very easy. 100% would stay again, this is a must book!
Beautiful coastal escape
The Ocean Breeze on Clissold is everything and more! We absolutely adored staying there. It’s been so thoughtfully decorated and designed. We loved our time and the close proximity to the beach and town! We would definitely stay here again!