|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
My flat has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a separate living room and kitchen and... a terrace. My terrace is amazing and huge. Even on a rainy London day it's nice to have (there's a bit of shade from the balcony above as well as an umbrella).
The bedrooms each have a double bed and the third double bed is in the living room - it is the comfortable fold down sofa. I will leave sheets and linen for that bed as well.
The kitchen is fully equipped
As I live there most of the time, you've got my books to keep you busy if you don't feel like venturing outside. A kettle for a nice cup of tea and all the tea/coffee you could ask for (go ahead!)
There are two bathrooms, one is ensuite with just a shower. It is the one most suitable for guests with mobility issues as there is only a small step into the shower. I can provide a stool for use in the shower upon request. Both are clean and warm, with heated towel rails.
Of course there are towels and fresh sheets for your stay. Cutlery and plates and glasses and mugs in case you decide to order in (loads of delivery places in the area, loads of good curry and Turkish and Vietnamese and burgers and regular junk food nearby too!)
If you are interested in booking please be sure to tell me about yourself and your group. This is my home so I do want to be comfortable with leaving it to you. Also please note that I will not book anything outside of the website for our safety and security. Finally there is no amendment to the pricing stated on the page. Thanks for understanding.
I love living in London and love it even more with my flat. I'm travelling (excessively) for work these days so this flat is free then.
It's close to all central London amenities and has a huge green space in the middle of the city.
The terrace :-) and having two bathrooms for your group.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
The best time to check in during weekdays is either early morning (before 9am) or evening (after 6pm). Check-in over the weekends can be more flexible, but we do need to fix a 1-hour slot within a few days of your arrival.
You can check out pretty much any time before 13:00 but if you need flexibility, do ask as it will depend on if I have a booking coming up.
I do actually live here most of the time, so I would really appreciate you treating it a bit like if you were a guest at an acquaintance's house... A few things I'd like from you:
1) please keep your shoes off in the flat - kids too please! - (I always leave clean comfy slippers for up to six guests!) and especially in the bedrooms where I have really pretty carpet - the first carpet I've ever chosen myself! Umm, so that also means I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave the red wine and colourful drinks outside of the bedrooms.
2) Please do not smoke inside of my flat. Do feel free to smoke outside on the terrace, but with the patio doors closed and with your ciggies properly disposed of. I have severe allergies to cigarette smoke and getting the smell out is really difficult.
3) No pets allowed at all as I'm allergic to animal fur.
4) If you make a mess (i.e. in the kitchen or bathrooms) please make an effort to clean it up. The cleaning fee covers my regular cleaner at 3 hours doing the disinfecting and light cleaning that I or my next guest need in order to be sure of having a fresh and hygienic place to live after you've gone (I do the laundry myself because that would require her working longer). Bigger messes like scrubbing dishes, spillages in the fridge or cupboards or damages/stains take longer to sort out.
5) I know Tesco is beguiling with all the choice and delicious food... but don't overdo it! :-) Chances are my cleaner and I don't eat the same food as you and that it's not the sort of thing I can easily give to someone in need
6) you will receive just one set of keys
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.