This sunny, top (2nd) floor apartment is located in the heart of Richmond. This fantastic location is just 5 mins walk to high street, riverside, restaurants/cafes, tubes/train and parks.
**FREE OFF-STREET PARKING - A HUGE BONUS FOR RICHMOND!**
This lovely apartment is in a Victorian house within a conservation area in the heart of Richmond town.
The apartment has a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and full bathroom with shower. There are wooden floors throughout. The building is a traditional Victorian house with a communal entry way. There is free off-street parking - a huge bonus in Richmond!
There is oak wood flooring throughout, a small kitchen with all facilities (hob/stove, oven/grill, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer) bathroom (sink, toilet, bath and shower). It has a wired internet connection in the lounge and Wi-Fi connectivity throughout. The flat is fully furnished, all bed linen and towels are provided. There is a smart TV (70+ channels) in the lounge. There is also a sound bar so that you can play music from your own device via the wireless speaker.
Guests have private access to the entire apartment and to free off-street car parking.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The property is professionally cleaned, managed and prepared for each guest.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Free off street parking
- The original Victorian cast iron fireplace looks beautiful but the chimney is not open so please, no fires :)
- Please be considerate of neighbours, we like to keep them happy :)
- No loud noise after 11pm or before 7am
- No extra guests without prior written consent
- STRICTLY no smoking. Huge cleaning fee applies if rule not respected.
- No pets
- No parties
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages etc
- KEYS must be returned to the lock box. If keys are not returned, I will have to change all locks, get replacement keys and charge you for it. This is expensive in London. I don't want to do any of this so please make sure the keys make it back to the lock box :) Thanks!
- No-one under 21 unless accompanies by a parent or guardian
Thanks so much :)
Richmond-upon-Thames is gorgeous! With beautiful parks, riverside, historic houses, theatres, museums, galleries, shops, cafe's, restaurant, underground and train lines - you have everything at your fingertips.
You can get anywhere easily :)
- Richmond is a London Underground (tube) station on the district line.
- Richmond is a National Rail Station with a fast train (15 mins) to central London (Waterloo)
- Richmond is a station on the overground North London Line
- Richmond has a local bus service from the town centre to neighbouring areas
- Richmond is 20-30 minute drive from London Heathrow airport. Ask the owner if you need a taxi pick-up