|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This gorgeous brand new 5 bedroom, 5 bath vacation home rental in the beautiful Solterra Resort, Davenport, Florida! There is enough space for the entire family in this open, spacious,1 story Disney area vacation villa paradise. The location could not be any better. Only a few short minutes from Walt Disney World and Orlando's other famous attractions like Universal Studios, Seaworld, and Legoland, our Solterra Resort villa rental sits nestled off Interstate 4 and Hwy 27. Easy access to shops, restaurants, and world class golf. Solterra Resort is a secure gated community only moments from the magic but far enough to experience peace from the busy tourist district. Solterra Resort is 15 minutes to Disney with access to the Interstate only 3-5 minutes from the entrance.
Our luxury villa offers a full living area downstairs a with large flat panel tvs to enjoy a movie night and gaming on a relaxing day in from the parks. No detail has been spared as the owners have ensured that your every need is addressed from a fully stocked kitchen to the choice of refreshing paint colors. You can have a Disney area villa rental for less and get a lot less. But here in our villa rental you will have upgraded, plush mattresses for a perfect nights sleep with quality bed linens and so much more. This Solterra Resort villa rental is luxury, fun for the family, and relaxing for the adults!
Resort Amenities Include a 6700 square foot clubhouse, swimming pool, spa, fitness center, business center (with Internet access to ensure you stay connected!), volleyball, tennis, childrens playground, and a picnic area where you can enjoy a meal and relax.
For less than the cost of accommodations for 10 in a hotel setting our Solterra Resort holiday villa ensures comfort in a cozy vacation home setting. Enjoy a swim in the private pool and know that you are secure in the gated community of Solterra Resort Davenport, Florida. We hope to have you as our guest!
1) Location was excellent with easy access to both Disney and Universal
2) Solterra community is great, has everything you could want and with the future expansion it will be even better
3) House layout was perfect for us with 5 bedrooms and bathrooms it made getting ready each day really easy, plus it was nice each room had its own bathroom
4) Outdoor living space was great, pool/hot tub combo was nice and clean. $25 a day charge for heating the tub/pool seems excessive as the pool was never really warm and most evenings, it was too cold to swim in.
5) Over all cleanliness of the house was substandard, floors were dirty upon entry and it was very unclean under beds, furniture, etc. I would question if the house is actually cleaned after every stay and if so they need to do a MUCH BETTER job. Walk on the tile floors in your white socks and the bottoms turns black.
6) Interior of the house needs some serious TLC, house was pretty worn and the inside needs fresh paint at a minimum. Lots of sctatches and mars on the furniture, that could have easily been repaired. Some lights were out when we moved in and we had to notify them...should have been noted after previous stay. Also washer sounded like the drum was going out, very noisy. Instructions from property mgt booklet were vague. We had to ask about trash removal, hot tub warming procedure, code for recreation center. The instruction manual needs to be updated.
Dining table needs to be cleaned thoroughly...grease and dirt buildup around edges of the glass!
7) The fact that each bedroom didn't have a blanket for the bed seems kind of odd, though it was warm during the day, there were some cool nights and a blanket for the bed is pretty standard in any living accommodation.
Overall I think we would recommend Solterra and would plan to stay in the community again in the future. We would also consider the same house floor plan for future visits, though we would probably consider a different house unless the cleanliness and TLC issues were addressed in the residence we stayed in. Had we been committed to spend much time in that particular house, other than sleeping and getting dressed in the morning, we likely would have moved out due to the cleanliness factor.
The house was spacious and had a nice, open-concept feel to it. It was sufficiently equipped for our two week long stay with extended family. The backyard pool/hot tub area was enjoyable - although as you may see from the photos, the pool isn't very big. This actually wasn't that big of a deal though, since the house location within Solterra is a very short walk to the central, resort-style pool and fitness facilities.
We found this location a good spot from which to visit Disney and the Kissimmee area touristy attractions. We also made our way to Tampa area a few times which wasn't terribly far.
The bedrooms were neat and the beds, comfortable. I would certainly recommend this community and this house!
Our first part of our trip we stayed at the Animal kingdom Resort and went to Disney for 4 days.
We rented this house to spend time with family and to relax afterwards.
This house is very close to the clubhouse / resort area, where we spent most of days relaxing by the pool. The kids really enjoyed the waterslide and the activities/games they played at pool.
The house was very clean and had lots of space for our family of 9.
It was close enough to the outlets and surrounded by many golf courses.
I would highly recommend!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.