Pack your bathing suit, beachwear and don't forget to bring your boat to stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in New Port Richey. Boasting a floating dock, lanai and expansive patio along the water, this vacation rental home offers 6 guests an unforgettable stay. Lounge in the pristine sands of Fred Howard Beach Park, charter a fishing boat or spend a day exploring the dining and shopping that this area has to offer. However you spend your time here, it's sure to be unforgettable!
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Blissful days full of fishing and boating right off your private dock await at this charming home. Begin each day by sipping your coffee out on the floating dock before heading out for hours of fun on the water.
You're sure to get hungry between activities, so head into the updated fully equipped kitchen to whip up some home-cooked dishes. Open the sliding glass doors to dine at the 6-person table in the lanai and watch the world go by.
Pack some snacks to take with you when you head to the beach via boat or car. When you return, head out to the patio to sip a refreshing beverage in the warm Florida sun before dinner. After you've eaten, end the day by cuddling on the couch to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV.
With a memory-filled day behind, crawl into bed for a blissful night's sleep. Wake early the next morning to fish right off the dock for your catch-of-the-day.
This house is set right on the canal for easy access to the Gulf and beaches. Hop in your boat to spend the day out cruising or anchored along a sandbar. When the day's activities are done, head into town for a show at the Richey Suncoast Theater.
Feeling lucky? SunCruz Casino is just 5 minutes away! There, you can cruise along international waters while gambling on a big ship.
Numerous parks, such as Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park, Fred Howard Park and Anclote Key Preserve State Park offer untouched Florida landscapes, pristine beaches and peaceful picnic areas. The Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks offers a glimpse of quintessential Florida life and the unique sponge industry.
Head over to Green Key Beach to stroll the boardwalk and witness the variety of rare and endangered birds. Book a charter with a local expert to experience unparalleled deep-sea fishing. Island Paradise Charters offers trips to North Anclote Key and Sandbar for unforgettable coastal memories.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, furnished lanai, furnished patio, floating boat dock (dock your boat for an additional fee), garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Beautiful New Port Richey location right on the South Canal with easy access to the beaches, sandbars, parks and nightlife in the area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport - 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~33.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Optional $150 per stay fee to park your boat at the dock (accommodates boats up to 30 feet)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in