56th Floor L-Penthouse in Downtown Toronto Rare & Unforgettable Lake View. Family-Friendly. In town for a Blue Jays Baseball game, a Raptors Basketball game, Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey game, or a concert at Air Canada Centre, Conference at Toronto Convention Centre; Minute walk to Union Station connects you to anywhere you want to go by Bus/Train. Enjoy the amazing view from the 56th floor with floor-to-ceiling windows. It's a chic, quiet, amazingly centrally-located condo, perfect for your Toronto getaway, Business. Walk up to Stars & Lake. Between CN Tower & Air Canada Centre. 5 Star Luxury Residence, Facing Sunny South & East. Indulge in additional space and admire the incredible panoramic view: Expansive windows make Lake Ontario and the Toronto Islands a breathtaking backdrop to your Toronto accommodations. Underground Parking included. 2 bedroom (1 Queen size bed, 2 twin bed & Day Bed, 2 extra mattress) 2 Full washroom, Laundry/Detergent & kitchen stock/equipment. Minute walk to Union Station connects you to anywhere you want to go by bus or train. In town for a Blue Jays baseball game, a Raptors basketball game, Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game, or a concert at Air Canada centre, Conference at Toronto Convention Centre. Enjoy the amazing view of Lake Ontario from the 56th floor with floor-to-ceiling windows. Watch the planes come in for landing at Billy Bishop airport (with none of the noise). It's a chic, quiet, amazingly centrally-located condo, perfect for your Toronto getaway, Business...
Swimming pool/gym/spa open 5:30am-11:00pm.
What's close by....
- The Path, Maple Leaf Square
- Billy Bishop Airport bus stop by the building
- Minutes walk away from Union Station
- 5 mins Walking distance to CN Tower, Air Canada
Centre, Rogers Centre, Eaton Centre.......
- Easy access to Longo's supermarket and LCBO
- few minutes away from the Major Highway
- Next to Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square, Delta Downtown Hotel, Westin Harbour Castle, Harbour Front Square, Metro Toronto Convention Centre.....
Right on Union Station, Between Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre & CN Tower. If you driving from Pearson Airport or Naigara Fall, take Gardiner Expy E exist from Yonge/York/Bay, go York St North, Turn left on 2nd traffic light (50 meter, Bremner Blvd) & turn left again on Grand Trunk Cres (20 meter, no traffic light). You will see the underground parking door in the end.
If you landing Pearson airport, take UPexpress (train) to union station, 5-10 mins walk to Building.
If you landing in Billy Bishop Airport, I could pick you up from airport.
If you take train to union station, 5-10 mins walk to building.
Close to all the Tourist attractions, shopping and restaurants. Saty at Heart of the city, A stones throw to the Rogers Center, CN Tower, Harbourfront, airport, Union station, Entertainment district, Financial district. Longos grocery store across the street, LCBO, St-Lawrence market. Access to Path in the building.
-Payment via VRBO on line
-50% deposit is due with reservation, balance is due 15 days prior to check-in.
-Deposit is refundable less $75 up to 60 days prior to check-in. After that it is non refundable.
-Credit card is required for damage security no charge are put on the card unless we find damages after travelers departure.
Guest Booking Minimum age 25. Reservations from local Toronto area guests not accepted. Do not book if from Toronto area as your reservation will be cancelled. Contact me beforehand to request an exception. Thanks!
- No More Than 6 Guests or Unregistered Guest In The Unit At Any Time.
- No Parties or any Event. This is a residential condo and NO excessive noise is permitted in the building.
- No alcohol drinks by the pool!
- No throwing anything from the balcony!
- Absolutely no contact with concierge, security, Cleaning staff or management of the building. They are not available for guest use and does not support short term guests. You may NOT interact with the concierge to ask for help/info about your reservation or any other matters related to VRBO or Airbnb. Contact me in all situations, I'm always there to help with whatever it is you need.
Please be considerate to all rules and regulations in place by management as they take it very seriously!! Not following this rule will immediately result in $1000 fine and you'll be asked to leave.