Make the most of your next Northeastern escape by booking this newly remodeled vacation rental, situated in downtown Lambertville just steps from the Delaware River. This historic 2 bedroom, 1 bath for 5 guests is complete with all the comforts of home, including a Smart TV with cable, spacious porch, grill area and 2 bicycles for guest use. Enjoy easy access to all the main attractions, bars and restaurants, New Hope and the Delaware & Raritan Canal Tow State Park Trail.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Daybed
Drive through downtown Lambertville, home to an indefinable spirit experienced only by those who walk its streets. Approach your recently renovated home-away-from-home, beholding a vintage mid 1800's architectural design and well-kept landscaping.
Relax on the cozy front porch, where you're sure to enjoy morning cups of coffee or evening cocktails as you listen to the muffled sounds of the historic town center just 1 block away.
Upon entering the property, you'll be impressed by the charming interior, which blends eclectic decor with modern furnishings and large windows that illuminate the hardwood flooring. Settle down with your loved ones and turn on the Smart TV with cable.
Kick off your vacation with a cookout on the back patio surrounded by an immense yard. While the steaks are sizzling on the gas grill, prepare a few sides in the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances.
If you don't feel like exploring all that Lambertville and New Hope nightlife has to offer, get revitalizing rest in the master bedroom outfitted with a queen bed. The others can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep from the additional full and daybed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Perhaps the best feature of this spectacular residence is its unbeatable location, situated just 1 block from the historic town center of Lambertville and just a 10-minute walk to downtown New Hope.
Stroll just a few minutes from home to try local eateries, like More Than Q BBQ, Caffe Galleria, Karla's Restaurant, Marhaba, and The Swan Hotel, before grabbing a cold beverage at The Dubliner on the Delaware, The Boat House, or The End of the Hall.
Hop on the 2 bicycles provided and go for a ride along the Delaware & Raritan Canal Tow State Park Trail or cruise over to Peddler's Village to explore the quaint shopping town with boutiques, galleries, and restaurants galore!
Be sure to discover the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market, open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, where you'll find a variety of antiques at a reasonable price!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV with cable, a furnished porch, back patio and gas grill, an enormous yard, air conditioning, central heating, plenty of parking on the 2-acre property and more!
- Excellent Lambertville, New Jersey Location - 1 block from the historic town center and just a 10-minute walk to downtown New Hope! Easy access to the Delaware & Raritan Canal Tow State Park Trail along the Delaware River, a plethora of restaurants and bars, shopping malls, flea markets and much more!
- Airport: Trenton-Mercer Airport - 1100 Terminal Circle Drive, Ewing Township, NJ 08628, (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 40 lbs limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in