This private beach home is just 70 yards from the beach -- less than 60 second walk with one home between the ocean and the house. The home is two stories, with 2 bedrooms and a full bath on each floor plus a half bath, and a private pool.
New! Triple sheeting as used in high-end hotels. That means everything you touch is freshly laundered for your comfort.
This home features:
* A large great room with new sliding doors to the large deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen
* Large dining table that seats 10!
* Large deck with grill for relaxing
* Private outdoor pool. FREE pool heating available during Spring and Fall! (Heating is not needed in summer and may be available during warm winter weather only).
* 4 bedrooms with queen size beds (two bedrooms also have a twin bed in them)
* Sleeps 10 in 4 queen size beds, one twin bed, and one twin loft bed.
* Newly renovated bathrooms. Large, tiled walk-in showers, custom vanities. Upstairs bath has double sink vanity. All new finishes.
* Tile and wood floors
* High speed internet/wifi 100 mbps
* Free wifi
* 55" smart tv in living room
* Flat screen tvs in each bedroom with Roku players
* Electronic lock -- no keys to pick up or carry around
* 2 Pack-n-plays (1 with mattress and linens) and booster seat
* Laundry room with new high-capacity washer and dryer
* Private parking
* Sturdy bike rack for multiple bikes
* 60 second walk to the beach on quiet beach path
* 90 second walk to the plaza for shopping, dining and nightlife
* Short drive or bike ride to golf courses, movie theaters, boating, kayaking, paddleboarding, dolphin watching, and more.
* Beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, books, games, movies.
Check out our other house, located right around the corner: VRBO Listing 437465
What to do in North Forest Beach:
Coligny Plaza -- right around the corner (less than a tenth of a mile walk)
Carolina Tasting Room
Coligny Deli & Grill/The Ice Cream
Daniel's Restaurant and Lounge
Earle of Sandwich
Flatbread Grill and Bar
Frosty Frog Cafe
Market Street Cafe
Skillets Grill and Cafe
Stu's Surfside - Subs & Suds
Hilton Head Candy Company
Hot Daddy's Sauce & Oil Co.
House of Jerky
Island Fudge Shoppe
Rita's Italian Ice
Roller's Wine & Spirits
Sweet Carolina Cupcakes
The French Kiss Bakery
Other dining spots nearby
The Sea Shack
It's Greek to Me
Wild Wing Cafe
Plantation Cafe & Deli
New York City Pizza
Southern Coney & Breakfast
Shops in Coligny Plaza
Billy's Beach Club/Bikes & Things
Camp Hilton Head
Jamaican Me Crazy
Sun & Sand
The Bird's Nest
Black Market Minerals
Coligny Kite & Flag Co.
Mingles (and Christmas too)
The Shell Shop
Wax & Beyond
Things to do nearby:
The Sandbox children's museum
Weekly fireworks (summer)
Annual Hilton Head events
January - Restaurant week
February - Hilton Head Island Gullah Celebration
March - Hilton Head Island Seafood Fest
March - Hilton Head Island Wind & Food Festival
March - Cooks and Books Festival
March - Hilton Head Island St. Patrick's Day Parade
April - RBC Heritage golf tournament
May - Hilton Head Island Arts Festival
June - Aug - Summer Jams at Shelter Cove (Tuesdays)
June - Aug - Sunset Celebration at Shelter Cove (Fridays)
August - Celebrity Golf Tournament
Oct/Nov -- Concours d'Elegance
November -- Taste of the Season