A Beautiful 2-story 4/5-bedroom Home. Perfect for a Few Couples Or a Large Group of Friends/Family. It Has Easy Access to the Lake, Hiking, Biking Trails and Casinos. Great Entertaining Space in the Large Open Living Room With a BBQ On the Upstairs Patio. There is a movie room/ extra bedroom downstairs that you can enjoy movies on our home-theater system and projector (10' screen!).
You can also enjoy the Hot Tub in the back yard under the pines that seats 7.
-Master Bedroom Upstairs: King Bed & Queen Bed With Bathroom.
-First Bedroom Downstairs: Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom Downstairs: Queen Bed
-Third Bedroom Downstairs: 1 Double, 2 Singles
- Movie Room: Futon + Comfy Fold-out Couch
- All Household Items Are Included. Towels, Sheets, Blankets/pillows, Shampoo, Soap, Conditioner, Dishwasher Detergent, Laundry Detergent and Paper Towels Are All Provided. the Kitchen Includes Standard Pots and Pans and All Basic Kitchen Tools.
Interaction With Guests:
- We Will Be Available Via Email Or Phone During Your Stay. We Want You to Enjoy the House As if It Was Your Own - But if You Run Into Any Issues - Just Give Us a Call.
- The House is Located in a Beautiful Pine Filled Quiet Neighborhood Near Meyers. It is a 10-15 Minute Drive to the Lake With Biking & Hiking Trails Right Out the Front Door.
there is a Great Grocery Store Called Lira’s, a 5-minute Drive Away.
Other Things to Note
- There is a 2 Night Minimum Stay for the Fall/spring and 3 Night Minimum for Summer (memorial Day to Labor Day) and Thanksgiving/ Christmas/ New Years.