Pool / Spa
$50 per fee.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Please take off shoes before entering house.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Great place to stay for a ski weekend
My friend’s family and mine (4 adults & 2 kids) stayed at this property last weekend and really enjoyed it. The house is clean, renovated, and very functional. It’s only 15 mins from the Belleayre Mountain, so super convenient.
Ray, the owner, is always responsive and proactive with check-in info. We appreciate it and would stay here again.
Clean and beautiful
Our stay was perfect. We had no issues and the owner responded immediately (within a minute) to any concerns or questions. Clean.
Late summer stay
Things we liked:
The kitchen was well equipped for us to cook each day at home, which was lovely. The fridge was spacious and clean, and all the appliances are nearly new.
We made good use of the clothes washer and dryer.
We appreciated the water cooler for drinking and cooking.
The outdoor hot tub was a treat for soaking in the evening, and star gazing from the deck was very nice.
The owner provided check in info by text message, and was responsive to text and phone call.
Things we didn't like:
We arrived to a garage full of smelly garbage. Mid-week that garbage was picked up by someone who had access to the garage. We were not told this would happen, and it was very startling to have someone enter without warning.
Many of the windows and sliding doors lack screens. Instead of using fresh air to cool the second floor, we needed to use the air conditioners.
There is a security camera focused on the outdoor hot tub, and there were a number of google devices left plugged in throughout the house.
The beds were not as comfortable as we hoped, and there are bright LED lights on thermostats in the bedrooms and a lack of light blocking curtains on sliding doors on the second floor, which can make for challenging sleep, especially with the owner leaving several flood lights on around the outside of the house.
But, overall, we enjoyed our stay and spent time hiking and exploring, and relaxing in a very beautiful part of the country.
There are a number of items in this review that nobody has ever brought up to be a negative and could have been addressed if the guest spoke to me about it before posting. I have only received 5 star reviews and nobody has ever mentioned any of these items to me as a negative.
1) The garbage must be left in the garage and is taken once a week by pickup. It cannot be left outside due to animals in the area so the garbage pickup person has a code to the garage to pick it up once a week on Tuesdays. I'm not sure how this is a negative. It is better to have the garbage in the garage then animals outside the house.
2) There are security cameras outside and one is pointed at the hot tub for safety purposes. The cameras are turned off once the guest arrives and turned back on when they leave. There is even a switch whereby guests can turn off the cameras. I'm not sure how this is a negative.
3) The google devices around the house are wifi extenders and facilitate the wifi throughout the house because it is stucco and the signal is weak without the extenders. Most guests want a strong wifi signal so there must be extenders. I'm not sure how this is a negative.
4) The LED themostats control the heat and AC. Nobody has ever complained about a light being emitted but the light can be turned off. Nothing was ever mentioned to me by the guest otherwise I would have been happy to tell the guest how to turn them off. In fact, I can turn off the light remotely. No guest has ever complained about this.
5) The flood lights outside can be turned off at night by the guest by a flick of a light switch. They are for security and safety so guests can see a well lit house. The house is very remote so needs to be well lit. There are switches around the house to turn off the lights. This is not a negative.
6) Many guests have commented how comfortable the beds are, this is the first I have heard about the beds being uncomfortable.
Beautiful view - updated home!
We stayed for a short two night trip just to get away from it all. It was a perfect getaway with a lovely cozy, updated and clean interior and awesome exterior views and lawn. Ray was extremely helpful and responsive. We had an excellent and relaxing time!
Superb Place to Stay and Unwind
My family and I were looking for a place to go on vacation and unwind for a week. This property caught our eye and when reaching out to the owners they were super responsive right away. Amazing house with everything you could want in a getaway. My family had an amazing time and we look forward to coming back next year.
Wonderful house in Fleischmanns
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful and amazing house in Fleischmanns! The house is spacious and immaculate. Everything needed for a relaxing and comfortable stay is there. The grounds are serene and beautiful. Ray Kaplan was very helpful and accommodating with everything. I highly recommend this beautiful house!