*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and may be other travelers present during your stay*
Your fishing trip officially begins when you book this vacation rental studio right on Dickinson Bay! With access to the bulkhead, you can dock your boat right on the property and fish all day, every day. The studio sleeps 4 people and has 3 beds and 1 bathroom. Clean, filet, and cook your fresh-caught fish right on the property with the outdoor sink and grill ready to use.
Studio: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Dock your boat at the pier, grab your catch of the day, and head back to home. Clean and filet your fish in the outdoor sink before you fire up the grill and start cooking! Enjoy your freshly caught meal at the outdoor seating area.
After dinner, light the fire pit and admire the views of Dickinson Bay or hop on the provided bikes and take a leisurely ride around the neighborhood! Lounge on the porch swing before making your way inside.
Rinse off in the shower/tub combo before climbing into bed. Whether you're sleeping in the full-sized bed or the twin bunk bed, you can watch a few shows on the flat-screen TV before falling asleep.
Head over to the Kemah Boardwalk, just 17 minutes away. With all the rides, games, and prizes it's like a summer fair all year long! The Boardwalk is home to fabulous waterfront restaurants, festivals, charming retail stores, and seaside shows every day!
Take a day trip to Galveston which is only 34 minutes away. At this historic seaside town, you can spend your time at the beach, visit the Historic Pleasure Pier, or go to the amusement park Moody Gardens.
Forty minutes away and through Galveston, you can catch the ferry to Crystal Beach and Bolivar Peninsula. Enjoy 27 miles of beaches that are perfect for fishing, bird watching, swimming, and sunning. Make sure to check out the Point Bolivar Lighthouse which was built in 1872 and is a popular photo opportunity!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, 1 flat-screen TV w/ antennae, 2 adult bikes available, ceiling fans, furnished and covered patio, starter pack of wood and charcoal for fire pit and more
- Shared amenities include a fire pit, chiminea, charcoal grill, bulkhead docking, outdoor seating, outdoor sink, first-come, first-served parking for 1 vehicle available under the shared carport, and street parking for more on the street
- Waterfront San Leon location 17 minutes away from Kemah Boardwalk, 34 minutes away from Galveston, 40 minutes to ferry that goes to Crystal Beach
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hobby Airport - 1232 Dick Bay St, San Leon, TX 77539, 40 min (29.9 miles)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $20 per stay fee
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in