|Minimum Stay||14 - 30 nights|
Treat Yourself to a New Courtyard Villa Near Brownwood Paddock Square!
This newly-built 3 bedroom villa is located in one of The Villages’ newest neighborhoods, Antrim Dells. It is conveniently located within walking distance to Brownwood Paddock Square, where you'll find shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, and FREE live entertainment nightly! You're roughly 1 mile from two grocery stores. You are also a quick walk to the adult-only neighborhood pool, or you can be at Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center or Manatee and Big Cypress Village Centers in minutes.
We enjoy having our early morning coffee in our own Brownwood Paddock Square, perhaps after a quick walk or bike ride to get there. Late morning and afternoon is a great time to enjoy some of the many Villages' activities, sports, or classes. Then for a break, we enjoy a cool drink and lunch in the shade on our lanai or in our spacious, cool, clean dining area inside our house. Later in the afternoon may take us by golf cart to one of the other squares to shop or hear the evening's entertainment there, but we always love finishing up the night at one of the wonderful restaurants in our own home square in Brownwood, having a light snack and a drink and enjoying the lights and sounds of our favorite square!
House Features and Amenities:
- High Speed Internet with Wifi
- 3 HD Smart TVs connected to Wifi, so you can stream shows with your own Netflix, Amazon-type accounts
- Premier cable channels and 1 DVR
- Full size 2-car garage
- Comfortable lanai furniture for relaxing with a cool drink in the shade in your own private yard
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Refrigerator with built in, filtered water and ice dispenser
- Kitchen island with sink facing living area
- Laundry room located just off kitchen, where you can use your washer and dryer in the comfort of AC
- Vaulted ceilings in main living area and den, tray ceilings in bedrooms
- Hair Dryer provided in Master Bath
- Iron and Board
- Oversized Beach Towels
- Daily delivery of The Villages Sun newspaper
(so you'll have the latest news and listing of the events taking place in all the squares each day)
Open to long term rental...Call for pricing.
Rates include your golf cart rental delivered to the driveway (availability permitting, so book early!) All utilities, cable TV, high-speed internet, Wifi, trash, lawn service, and basic local and national long distance phone service are also included.
Reservation and Security Deposits:
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: 50% of total rental amount is due upon contract signing (within 10 days of booking) to hold the reservation.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Balance of total rental amount and Security Deposit of $800 is due 60 days prior to occupancy.
(2) Temporary Villages IDs are Included:
- Allows access to executive golf courses, recreation centers, and resident activities.
- $125 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit and the remaining security deposit will be returned within 10 days of departure and inspection of the property.
- The 50% reservation deposit is non-refundable. However, we will make our best efforts to rebook the house and will refund your deposit if the property is re-rented for the same period at the same rate.
Check in time is 4:00pm
Check out time is 10:00am
Keys and gate passes available upon arrival and must be returned on last day. There will be a $50 charge for each lost gate pass or lost key.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55 yrs+.
Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
Family activities are provided.
We have been coming to The Villages to visit family since 2014 and fell in love with the lifestyle. We enjoy the town squares and the endless activity choices for all members of our family. We enjoy visiting for holidays and vacation periods, as we spend most of our time in the Michigan area. Owning a home in The Villages lets us actively participate in the fun lifestyle and not just dream about enjoying it "someday".
Ann Mutone purchased this villa in 2015
Location! New construction, fully furnished! Arlington Courtyard Villa in beautiful Antrim Dells with 1808 sq. ft, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage. The rental rates include a golf cart rental. King bed in master, queen in bedroom #2, and third bedroom/sitting room with sofa. Well equipped kitchen. Washer/Dryer conveniently located inside, not in the garage.
Our home in Antrim Dells is brand new, built in 2015. It has a private, enclosed backyard. Short walk or golf cart ride to Eisenhower Recreation Center & Brownwood Paddock Town Square. Beautiful adult pool at Antrim Dells. Short/long term leases available.
This is a great villa located as the second last house on a dead end street. This is a very good location close to Brownwood and easy walking or a short trip by cart! Everything was as advertised. It is clean, modern, bright and comfortable. The Lani furniture is very comfortable and just perfect for a morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail.
Also close to The Eisenhower Rec center, shopping and a multitude of golf.
No issues, a great owner and local manager if needed. Enjoy the newspaper delivered daily. A 2 minute walk to the pool which is never crowded. This is a great community! We highly recommend it.
First time for my wife and I to rent a vacation home, but the best part was Ann, as she made everything very easy and organized.For sure would stay there again in a minute. Absolutely great from start to finish!!The house was spotless and better then the pictures, its a great area with lots to do,the entire area is
clean and kept like Disney.
This newly built 3 bedroom villa is located in one of The Villages’ newest neighborhoods, Antrim Dells. It is conveniently located within walking distance to Brownwood Paddock Square, where you'll find shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, and FREE live entertainment nightly! You're roughly 1 mile from the Publix grocery store, and it’s just a little farther to Winn Dixie. You are a quick walk to the adult only neighborhood pool, or you can be at either the Manatee or Big Cypress Village Centers in minutes, where you'll find a family friendly swimming pool, billiards room, card/board game rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, bocce ball, shuffleboard and horseshoe pits. Evans Prairie Country Club, with championship golfing, a golf pro shop and a restaurant open for lunch and dinner is a quick cart ride away. If you're looking for more, Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center provides many organized activities, an arts & crafts room, sport swimming pool, basketball courts, tennis & pickleball courts and so much more. With the Village resident ID card you can use any of the 29 executive golf courses with no greens fees. You pay resident rates on greens fees at the 11 Championship courses. You're also entitled to use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, tennis & pickleball courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball and over 1,000 organized activities every week through the recreational centers.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£650|
In the event that a golf cart rental is not available from our provider, we reserve the right to issue a credit in the amount of up to $300 / month in lieu of the golf cart rental.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.