1036 Fort Pickens Road is waterfront living at it's finest.
Capturing the best of both worlds - deep water access and exclusive use boat slip on 50' of frontage in Pensacola Beach's Lafitte Cove, and just steps to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy stunning views of the iconic white sand beaches while you entertain your family and friends and immerse yourself in one of Florida's finest destinations. Located approximately 1.5 miles west of the iconic Casino Beach "Beach Ball", it provides the perfect blend of quiet enjoyment and tourist energy.
The home has four sleeping areas and can accommodate 11-13 people:
- A master suite which sleeps 5 (1 King, 1 Twin, 1 twin trundle, 1 Twin Pull-out).
- A "Kids" room that sleeps 3-5 (1 Full/Twin Bunk, 1 Full).
- A newlywed room on the bay that sleeps 2 (1 Queen).
- An overflow room on the lower level that sleeps 2 (Twin Daybed with a twin trundle).
The home features 2 gulf-facing balconies, a third balcony out back on Lafitte Cove, 3 HD LCD large screen TVs, a cooks kitchen, and a stunning designer-inspired living room for entertaining.
-Fish and swim off your own dock. Redfish, Mullet, Flounder and crab have all been caught by our guests.
- FREE trolley service stops directly in front of home. Your key to all-island access without having to drive.
- (2) 'YOLO' Stand Up Paddleboards on site for your use. Explore the Santa Rosa Sound from your own paddleboard - and avoid the rental fees.
- Generous no-hassle public parking for all your guests just across the street from the home.
- Convenience store just steps away.
- Beach cart, beach chairs, children's toys & family games all provided.
- Large stainless 4-burner grill with extra propane stored on site for your exclusive use.
- Inviting and just refinished exterior façade.
1036 Ft. Pickens Rd is your destination for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation in Pensacola Beach, Florida.
See more photos, additional details, local attraction information, and sample itineraries at: www.1036FortPickensRoad.com
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/1036FortPickensRoad
Note: Rooftop balcony access is restricted at this time. There are (2) gulf-facing and (1) sound facing balconies for your enjoyment.
Please abide by the NO STREET PARKING policy. Kindly park any extra vehicles in the public parking directly across the street.