|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A unique piece of paradise on the west shore of Christina Lake, surrounded by Gladstone Provincial Park. Central and ideal location straight across from Texas Creek boat launch offering seclusion and quiet yet the convenience of only a 3 minute boat ride (1 km) to boat launch or 7 minutes to the fully stocked marina. Situated on a point, stunning unmatched views await while lounging on the deck taking in the 180+ degree panorama of Christina Lake. At night it is easy to lose yourself while taking in the millions of stars during the lightless and peaceful nights.
- Huge 1,500 sq ft full wrap-around deck beckons relaxation, morning through night
- Cozy and rustic A-frame cabin with open common area (sleeps 4) and loft (sleeps 4) or plenty of deck space for those wishing to sleep under stars or choose a tent spot on the 0.5 acre property if wanting to spread out
- Crystal clear, clean water awaits fed by 40+ streams. Christina Lake is renowned as the warmest tree lined lake in Western Canada
- Large dock or surrounding 200 ft of shoreline frontage is the perfect jump off point for accessing the refreshing water
- Property does not have a beach but this makes for pristine swimming and water lounging with no weeds to wade through. Many park beaches are available nearby
- Shoreline fire pit overlooking the water is perfect for those chilly evenings
- Propane fridge, stove, lighting and BBQ
- Pumped running water, on demand hot shower (Propane)
- Solar and batteries for charging cellphones, minor power requirements
- Composting toilet (Ladies) and separate outhouse (Men)
-Includes usage of 14’ aluminum boat with 15hp motor as well as canoe
- Non smoking, Pets considered
- Ideally suited for a couple looking to enjoy a quiet get-away or small family
- Property owners will provide a welcome orientation, available by cellphone with questions and within an hour to assist should any issues arise
the owners were quite lovely, and the cabin was everything that we were looking for. Unfortunately we only stayed for one full day as the Washington fires were burning and the smoke was so bad. Luckily we were able to re-book for Aug 2016, as the owners were extremely accommodating
Honeymoon 2.0 here we come :)
We stayed for a week at this beautiful lake front property on Christina Lake. The cabin itself is wonderfully located on the quieter side of the lake (boat access only) where you can get away from all of the noise of the more heavily populated side of the lake. The wrap around deck is absolutely amazing as it overlooks the lake and dock as well has shady areas for relaxing the in hammock. Views are spectacular! Beds were super comfy, amenities such as propane fridge, stove & bar-b-que along allow cooking of any and every meal. The cabin was never hot was there was always a breeze flowing through the strategically set windows and doors. If you want to unwind this is the place, it is quiet and at night you can sit on the deck and just stargaze as the nights are velvety black if you turn off the propane lights installed in the cabin.
Christina Lake is a large wonderfully warm lake. Cool enough to refresh but warm enough to stay in all day. You can just dive in off of the deck in front of the house or along the shoreline. There are quiet bays on both sides of the cabin should you want to hand there for hours at a time.
This place is a little piece of heaven on earth. We will be wanting to return when our busy life style allows it.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£307|
Short phone interview required prior to reservation confirmation.