Master bedroom with private ensuite bathroom & free indoor parking located at York Village. Step away from York University, Finch West Subway Station, bus stops. Grocery store is just one block away. Room is on the second floor. Newly renovated perfect for all travellers with key lock on the door for more privacy. Since this is a private room in the house of 3 bedrooms, please be willing to share living room and kitchen with 2-3 other people. Beautiful bike trail in front of the house. Explore it yourself during your stay.
One free indoor parking in the garage behind the house. Kindly let us know in your reservation if you need a parking space. In case the spot is taken by another guest, you can park in front of the house (exception Wed) for free between 8pm - 8am. Paid parking is also available at Your Community Grocery (45 Four Winds Dr) 5-minute walk from the house.
Location: step away from York University, Seneca College - York campus, Finch West Subway Station, bus stops. Grocery store is just one block away. Walk two blocks North and you will find plenty of food choices (e.g. Aroma, Basil box, Gong Cha...) 10-minute walk to subway station. 50 minutes to Downtown by subway.
For your convenience, I will leave the keys in the lockbox and will send you instructions to get the keys as well as to access your rooms. I live 30-minute away and will be available on premise when needed. If you need help to get around or have any questions, I am more than happy to assist. Rest assured that one of us will be there to help you.
The house is right in the York village, 10-minute walk from York University campus. Because of its convenience, many students decide to live in the village, which makes the area busy at times especially during the start of school terms. It is a young & lively neighbourhood. Aviva stadium, home of Roger Cup tennis tournament, is 5 minutes away by bus. Grocery, bus stops, subway station are within walking distance. Walking to York University campus, you can find almost everything from foodies, bookstore, pharmacy to walk-in clinic, ATM & banking
- Beautiful bike trail right in front of the house
- Take a bus or walk to the nearest Finch West Subway station. From there you can get around the city by subway
- University Grocery store is 5 minute walk.
- Walk to York University campus to find almost everything you need.
- Gas station is at the intersection of Sentinel & Finch
- YorkDale shopping mall, one of the largest shopping malls in Toronto, is 15 minutes by car or you can take subway directly.
- Canada's Wonderland is also nearby, 15 minutes by car.
- Lego Land in Vaughan Mills mall is a must-see for kids
- Black Creek Pioneer Village where you can experience life in the Toronto region in the early 1800s.
- Downsview Park hosts year-round events: fireworks show on Canada Day, cultural festivals, concerts.
- Nearby restaurants: Shopsy's Sport Grill in York Lanes - York University, the Underground restaurant in York Lanes - York University, St. Louis Bar & Grill at Finch Ave West & Dufferin, Montana's BBQ & Bar at Steeles Ave West & Dufferin, 168 Sushi Japan Buffet at Steeles Ave West & Dufferin