Make the most of your next trip to Indiana while staying at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental surrounded by lakes, situated 0.5 miles to Trine University and 7 miles to Pokagon State Park. With space for 10 and nearly 3,000 square feet of stylish living space, the home offers a ping-pong table and an immense yard, deck and screened-in porch. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or searching for that perfect family getaway, this home will serve your every need!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Basement: Queen Sofa Bed
Admire the lush green lawn and well-kept yard as you approach this home-away-from-home. You're sure to spend quality time on the deck and screened-in porch, where you'll enjoy views overlooking the neighborhood.
A spacious interior offering soft carpet, comfortable furnishings, and warm natural light greet you the moment you set foot inside this impeccably appointed home. Rest comfortably on the leather couches for the big game on the large flat-screen cable TV.
When you're not out exploring the wide array of nearby sites, spend an afternoon with the family in the huge lawn ideal for yard games. Whip up some cocktails for the group before a competitive game of corn hole!
When everyone has worked up an appetite, make your way into the kitchen which comes fully equipped. While the steaks are sizzling on the gas grill, pull up a chair to the breakfast bar to prepare a few sides. Gather the group around the dining room table for an enjoyable family dinner.
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, retreat to your master bedroom outfitted with a king bed and an en-suite bathroom. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional 2 queens, and 2 sleeper sofas.
With 101 lakes surrounding the home, there is no shortage of natural beauty! Make the quick 7-mile drive to Pokagon State Park for a swimming beach, toboggan run, nature center, and guided horse rides. For more outdoor adventure, rent a canoe or kayak at Trading Post for a float down Mongo River.
Golf lovers will delight in this home proximity to wonderful courses, including Zollner, Lake James, and Glendarin Hills, while the shoppers of the group will surely find what they're looking for at The Outlet Shoppes At Fremont or Hobby Lobby.
Give your group chef the night off and enjoy an evening out. Delight in a walk through Trine University to arrive at local favorites, such as Village Kitchen, or hop in the car and try Acapulco Mexican Grill, Mad Anthony's Lakeview Ale House or Caruso's Restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished screened-in porch, a deck, huge yard, corn hole, ping-pong table, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, plenty of parking spaces and more
- Excellent Angola location within 5 miles to the biggest lakes - 'Thunder Hill' is walking distance to downtown and Trine University! Easy access to Pokagon State Park (6 miles), Zollner, Lake James and Glendarin Hills golf courses, The Outlet Shoppes At Fremont and Hobby Lobby, local restaurants, including Village Kitchen, Acapulco Mexican Grill, Mad Anthony's Lakeview Ale House and Caruso's Restaurant.
- Airport: South Bend International Airport - 4477 Progress Dr, South Bend, IN 46628, (~78 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in