*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities and there may be other travelers present*
Hit the beach, shopping centers, or golf courses among other quintessential Florida activities while staying at this quaint vacation rental home in Naples. This 1-bedroom, 1-bath house for 2 is a mere 10 minutes from one of the most pristine beaches in the state. After lounging by the ocean, relax under your adorable gazebo overlooking a lovely fishing pond!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This centrally located Naples home is the perfect destination for a romantic beach getaway. Whenever you're not basking in the beauty of the Gulf of Mexico, this house provides everything you need for a pleasant and convenient holiday.
In the well-equipped modern kitchen, prepare a tasty breakfast to kick-start your day. Bring your coffee and plates of scrambled eggs to the outdoor table under the gazebo to enjoy your feast al fresco in the breezy morning air.
You'll also love unwinding under the gazebo in the evenings when you arrive home from a busy day of shopping in Naples or playing in the ocean. Sip cocktails in the shade while you admire the quaint fishing pond view and surrounding garden.
End the night with a luxurious rinse under the rainfall nozzle of the tiled walk-in shower. Watch a show on the flat-screen cable TV as you drift to sleep in the comfy queen-sized bed!
*Please note this is a studio unit with no living or dining area
-- THE LOCATION --
You can reach the shore in less than a 10-minute drive from your vacation rental home, so prepare for long, relaxing days with your toes in the sand. Give water sports like paddle boarding or kayaking a try, or simply sunbathe while admiring the turquoise blue sea.
Explore the famous Everglades via boat tour, with Everglades City Airboat Tours located 40 miles from the property. These diverse 1.5-million-acre wetlands are home to hundreds of animal species, most notably the American crocodile!
Check out the tropical paradise of Clam Pass Park 3 miles away, offering a serene place to enjoy the beach, view unique wildlife, and stroll along the boardwalk.
Drive just 10 minutes to reach downtown Naples and experience the high-end shopping scene, find an impressive golf course to practice your swing, or feast on deliciously fresh seafood dishes. Days at the beach and city adventures are equally convenient with this adorable house as your home base!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, gas grill, washer & dryer, outdoor amenities shared with another vacation rental unit including a backyard with a gazebo, outdoor dining table and seating, garden, small pond, and more
- Prime Naples location 10 minutes from the beach and city center! Situated on a spacious shared yard with lovely plants and a gazebo overlooking a fishing pond
- Nearest Regional Airport: Naples Municipal Airport - 160 Aviation Dr N, Naples, FL 34104, (~6 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed, 15-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that this is the smaller unit, and it is a condo
- Note that there is no separate dining area inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in