Get ready to fall in love with "The Golden Isles" of Georgia when you stay at this family-friendly vacation rental home. The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house has room to sleep 5 people and is located in a quiet neighborhood. Start each morning with a cup of coffee on the porch swing before adventuring to the other Golden Isles. Make sure to see the Lovers Oak, just a few blocks from the property! This exceptional 1,500 square-foot space has everything you need for a successful family holiday!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed
Come to this air-conditioned home after a day spent exploring. Settle down on the couch, kick up your feet, and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room.
Eventually, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen where you'll find everything you need to prepare a delicious dinner. Gather around the dining table to enjoy your meal.
After dinner is finished and the kitchen is cleaned up, head outside to the fire pit in the fenced-in backyard. Get a fire going and toast some s'mores for dessert! As the fire dies down, lounge on the covered back porch and enjoy the company of your family.
Retire to either the master bedroom with a king-sized bed, the second bedroom with a queen bed, or the third bedroom with a twin-sized bed. Each room is comfortable and will guarantee a good night's sleep!
In 12 short minutes, you will find yourself on Saint Simons Island. Moss-draped oaks line the winding streets making the unique selection of shops even more charming! Spend the day at East Beach relaxing with your toes in the sand.
Discover Jekyll Island, just 18 minutes away. You'll be able to enjoy some of the most pristine stretches of beach and authentic historical landmarks at every turn. Make your way to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center to learn more about the turtles and how the research done there is helping turtles worldwide!
Drive 45 minutes to Saint Marys where you can catch a ferry to Cumberland Island National Seashore. The island is home to pristine maritime forests, undeveloped beaches, and wide marshes. Enjoy activities like hiking, swimming, fishing, biking, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, washer and dryer, flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities, beach towels provided, parking for 2 vehicles in driveway, 2 covered patios, and more
- Convenient Brunswick location 12 minutes from Saint Simons Island and East Beach, 18 minutes away from Jekyll Island and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, and 45 minutes to Saint Marys where the ferry to Cumberland Islands takes off
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~59 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum of 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are 3 steps leading up to the house
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in