Charming historic 3 bedroom home, right in the heart of downtown Flagstaff! Shopping, dining, and entertainment galore, only footsteps from your door. This home comfortably sleeps 9, includes a washer and dryer, and all of the home amenities you'll need to be cozy! Bedroom 1 is furnished with a super comfy queen bed, bedroom 2 with twin bunks and a double bed, and bedroom 3 with a double/twin bunk set up. There is also an optional double air mattress. Enjoy all that downtown Flagstaff has to offer, instantly, or just relax in this beautifully artistic 1920's home, your own personal urban oasis!
- House1400 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 9-11
Nik & Gina Merlino
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- 17 Jun 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Cute and cozy. We really enjoyed being able to walk to breakfast and dinner locations.
Surprisingly quiet for being in such a busy neighborhood. We really enjoyed all the activities available in the home as well, board games and movies.
Great location, comfortable, and cozy
Everything met expectations, great location, cozy place.
Good overall stay! Really close to downtown
Everything was really clean. The location is really close to downtown. Owner was good and it was pretty easy to get the keys for the house.
There was plenty of bed spaces and seating area as well as the wifi was really good!
The place is pretty old and you can't really tell that from the pictures. Some places on the floor are uneven and overall the place is just very dated.
Overall, I think you're paying for location which we were glad to do and the fact that it was really clean made a nice difference. Would consider staying again.
Perfect downtown location
As advertised the location is in the heart of downtown within walking distance of all the best bars and restaurants. Will definitely book again next stay.
Thanks Warren, so glad you enjoyed your stay, you're welcome anytime! Nik and Gina
1. Very old house with only one fire place in the living area. The rooms take a long time to heat up. We stayed for one night here and most of us had to sleep in the living area to keep ourselves warm. There were a few space heaters provided but they did not do the job. We went to Flagstaff when it was pretty cold (-)
2. Gina, the owner was good to accommodate us half hour before check in time. (+)
3. Parking space is really limited - for a 3 BR house, you expect to have at least 3 parking spots. It had snowed when we were there and there was only 1 dedicated parking. The street parking was not allowed past 9 pm in the nearby streets. (-)
4. For the 3 bedroom house, there is only 1 bathroom. We were 6 adults and 4 kids in this house so it was a bit difficult to manage. (-)
5. The kitchen sink was draining very slow when we checked in and the next morning when we tried to clean up and ran the garbage disposal - the drains clogged. Later on, we were told that we had shoved in a wash cloth in the sink. (-)
6. The worst thing happened after we checked out - we were charged 150 dollars from our deposit and were accused of sneaking in a dog in the house. None of the 3 families that had used the house has ever owned a dog - in fact none of us have ever entered a pet store in our life :) (-)
Gina later told me that she had not looked at the house herself and had based her assessment on recommendation from her management company and suggested that I dispute the money through VRBO since she did not know how to do that. VRBO suggested that the best way to resolve this is by talking to her - however, she has not responded to my messages so I have currently asked my CC to dispute the amount. If that does not work, then VRBO has promised to return my money. Hopefully I get my money back :(
Overall, we had a good vacation in Flagstaff but very bad experience staying at this house.
Mannish, we are very sorry that you are still frustrated at the portion of your deposit held.. as I said before, we are also disappointed, as we have never before in our years as hosts had to make a report, and the overall experience for us as proud hosts and homeowners was quite a bummer. We did send the photographs and documentation on to vrbo, whom assured us that they would promptly handle appropriately, and we have only received resolution messages from them, nothing further from you.. As stated during our last contact, I feel best at keeping this matter within the professional realms of vrbo, as I am confident that they have best interests in both guest and host, and will ensure the matter is properly addressed. That said, please feel free to reach out with further communications via the vrbo site and messaging if desired. We are glad that you all seemed to enjoy your stay regardless. Best, Nik & Gina
Perfect location and home !
Sweet and cozy spacious home with a lot of character ! The host had the fireplace lit and ready for us. LOVED everything about our stay. Thank you!!