About the property
- Apartment1200 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedroom With 2 Full Bathrooms. 10 Min Walk to Boards / Beach.
Fully renovated in 2010 including central air conditioning. Open eat in kitchen great for entertain. Shared outdoor patio features grill, outdoor shower and seating.
When entering the apt from the front door off Asbury ave. The master bedroom is located to the left off the top of the stairs. This bedroom features a large 42" TV and queen size bed. Off this bedroom is a full bath with tub shower, is bright and airy with large overhead skylight.
Next room off of the full bath has a bunk bed and also crib. This room is ideal for a couple of single adults or kids and also a baby if traveling with one. Next down the hall is another bedroom with a queen bed and TV. Off of this room is a full bath featuring a luxurious standing shower with full flow rainfall shower head.
Off the bathroom is the full sized washer dryer leading into the open living area with eat in kitchen. All TV's in the house have Roku internet TV with active Hulu, Amazon, and Netflix Programming. Sorry no cable TV (website hidden) programming through
The entire 2nd floor apt here for your use. The rear patio is shared with another vacation rental I operate.
Interaction with Guests
Once booked I will send entry instructions 1 week prior to arrival.
Downtown Ocean City, NJ is packed with restaurants and shopping. Tuesdays and Thursdays include live entertainment and activities for the kids. Ocean City has repeatedly been voted one of the Top 10 beaches. This property allows you to stay within walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, boating, restaurants, bakeries, specialty food and grocery stores, shopping, and more.... gyms, spa services, the bus terminal, etc.
Park the car and forget about it! Everything needed is a short walk away.
Other Things to Note
Towels, linens and 3 beach tags are provided.
Cliff Palermo dc5star.com
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Cliff Palermo dc5star.com
My name is Cliff Palermo. I rent properties all over DC for vacationers. This apt was my home for years. We still visit Ocean City on occasion. When we are not in it we offer the apt to guests.
Cliff Palermo dc5star.com purchased this Apartment in 2010
Why Cliff Palermo dc5star.com chose Ocean City
Love the smell of Ocean Air and Sacco Subs!
What makes this Apartment unique
Walk Everywhere. Walk Up 10th Street to Be On the Boards in Less Then 10 Minutes. Rides, Food Beach Right There!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
This review is written after writing to the owners about various issues without response
The location if this spot is good -- but the property is not as great as it first appears. There are problems that make this not such a great value...
1. The unit was not well cleaned; we had to clean the floor (we have a crawling babe) and dust was everywhere -- which makes one wonder about the cleanliness of everything -- kind of important for a family with small children.
2. The air conditioning does not really work -- the unit essentially relies on a window conditioner in the front bedroom -- not adequate on a 90 degree humid day.
3. The location backs on an alley that stinks of rotting garbage -- because there is rotting garbage in the alley.
4. The ceiling fan in the baby bedroom does not work.
Sorry, but I wouldn't stay here again. Period.
Great apt in downtown Ocean City, a value that is hard to beat. This guest did not notify me of any issue until departure, AC is fixed and working. We have an addditional AC unit is the front bedroom for those that like it extra cool (I do myself)
Like the rest of Ocean City the property has an alley.
A Convenient Location For an OC Getaway
What we liked?
- space, multi-room, multi-shower
- kitchen, including full fridge with plenty of ice
- proximity to OC shopping, eating and boardwalk without driving
- price was competitive
What needs improvement?
- options for parking
- wall art was a wee bit bizarre, actually scary in some respects for little ones
Ocean City - July 31st to August 4, 2016
Perfect apartment for 6 adults, a toddler and dog. Apartment was exactly as advertised, well appointed, quiet and comfortable. Convenient to everything that Ocean City has to offer. I would definitely stay at this property again and recommend this apartment to anyone wanting to stay in a location that is convenient to coffee shops, grocery stores, beach and bay.
Do not stay here
I do not recommend this apartment. Upon arrival, we found the apt completely dirty. Right when we opened the door, we were greeted with a foul odor. As we walked through the apt, it was clear the apt has not been cleaned in a very long time. Here are just a few things:
- Kitchen floor was totally sticky and dirty with food. It was so bad, I actually had to mop it
- Under the sink there was a bucket to catch dripping water - it was filled to the brim with murky, moldy water!
- The kitchen garbage can had so much food caked on it, I used a cleaner and couldn't remove it
- We were killing ants in the kitchen and living area during the entire stay
- When we arrived the sheets in the master bedroom had sand in them. After washing them, we were disgusted by the amount of dust and hair on the bed frame and floor.
Again, these are just a few of the things we found. I have sent the owner two emails describing the condition of the apt. It has been one month and he has not replied. It appears he isn't interested in fixing the problems, so I would not stay here!
Apartment was nicely furnished, clean and everything was functional. We enjoyed our stay. The walk to the beach is about 6 blocks which is a little bit of a hassle with 2 grandchildren (and all of the gear!). It is very convenient to the shopping and restaurants on Asbury Ave. This is a second floor unit that is only accessible from an alley behind Asbury and up some wooden stairs. Wouldn't recommend for anyone with any disabilities. There is a front entrance off Asbury but our keycode didn't work that door so we always had to enter from the alley (broken glass, grease from nearby restaurants, lots of trashcans, etc.). I would recommend that the front door be usable. Overall the place was as advertised. No problems and we had some great, family time at the beach.
Well maintained and convenient
Close to the boardwalk and private. We enjoyed
Located in the Heart of Downtown Ocean City and Only 4 Blocks from the Beach/boardwalk; This Location Provides It All!