House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
1. On the Pipeline,
2. Close to Shark's Cove, Three Tables, Foodland, Ted's Bakery and Haliewa.
3. Deck is newish.
4. Barbeque is newish.
5. Deck doors are newish.
1. Everything about the house is very worn out, from wood floors, to towels, to furniture, to kitchen appliances and utensils.
2. Several floorboards that feel like they'll break through when you step on them.
3. Cupboards and kitchen area very worn out.
4. Much of the trim around windows and the floor are rotting.
5. Ground floor bathroom drain was clogged when we arrived rendering it useless for showering.
6. Ground floor washroom and storage area smells of mildew and was full of broken toys, boards and beach gear.
7. Main circuit breaker panel door was open and would not shut, exposing the main power to the elements, pranksters or heaven forbid a curious child.
8. While not listed as an amenity, there is a rotting pingpong table in the carport area.
9. The outdoor "shower" area (meant to wash off the sand before going in the house) is in the sand👍�. Not sure how that was supposed to help minimize sand entering the house.
10. Deck furniture was thoroughly rusted.
11. Public beach access next to house has a small homeless population. The 4 foot mesh wire fence between the property and the public access offered no privacy and no sense of security.
12. Ceiling fans in the main area run at one speed (whisper) barely moving any air. Tried many times to encourage them to speed up with no luck.
13. Garbage cans in each room but the garbage sacks in the garbage cans did not fit, thereby rendering the can somewhat of a challenge.
14. Yard, unkempt with many broken and neglected tools, chairs and unidentifiable items laying around.
15. Gecko and cockroaches having a party every night.
1. If all you're after is location, take a serious look.
2. If you need more than location, take a serious look elsewhere.
Location was perfect.
Couldn't ask for a better place to spend our vacation. Practically had our own private beach. Beautiful view of the ocean from the deck. Plenty of space for all of us relax . Close to the market & food trucks. Amazing snorkeling at sharks cove down the road. We would definitely stay here again.
Amazing place. Great spot for family. Close to all the good stuff.
Excellent accommodations on the North Shore.
Excellent Location - Great House
Our family of four just spent a week here, and had a great time. The location is perfect for everything on the North Shore; beaches, snorkeling, sightseeing and eating. Having the Foodland store 5 minutes away was also convenient. The beautiful beach directly in front of the house was never crowded, and often we had it to ourselves. Enjoying our morning coffee on the balcony was a daily treat, and we made good use of the washer and dryer. I highly recommend this house and would return, but do beware as it can be fairly noisy with adjacent street traffic. It was not a problem for us, but we did use earplugs at night.
This is an amazing property right on the beach! Perfect staycation getaway from Honolulu. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing. The sunsets are so beautiful and the sky full of stars at night. The ocean is a little rough but it is the North Shore .. I still enjoyed it tremendously.
Great location we loved the view saw many whales right in front of the house and Wendy was great
Activities include world class surfing, whale watching, hiking along the coast and in the mountains to one of the most spectacular and accessible waterfalls on the island & being a beach bum!, There is also a manicured bike path which runs right past the house and takes you anywhere along the entire length of the North Shore, For the snorkeling or diving enthusiast, there is an excellent underwater marine preserve with lots of fish, turtles, and other marine life less than a 10 minute walk down the bike path or the road, The house is located about a 10 minute walk along the beach or shady bike path from the famous "Bonsai Pipeline", We are also a comfortable walking distance down the bike path from the North Shore's largest grocery store, Starbucks coffee shop, and the North Shore farmers market held every weekend, At the farmers market you will find an excellent selection of locally grown produce, foods, and crafts