* Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be travelers present during your stay *
Your relaxing Holland holiday awaits at this vacation rental for 2. 'Tiny House' is a cozy studio nestled in a serene wooded setting and is designed to exude comfort with all of the luxuries of home and a private patio. Enjoy leisurely lakeside activities at Lake Macatawa, hike on the Riley Trails, or stroll around the charming downtown area - all just minutes away!
Studio: Queen Bed
Cruise through the tree-dappled streets of Holland to discover your cozy home-away-from-home!
'Tiny House' is designed to exude comfort with plush furnishings, hardwood floors, and barn doors that open to reveal views of the serene surroundings.
After daily adventures, unwind in your private outdoor oasis complete with lounge chairs, a cooler, hammock, and gas grill with a side burner! While the grill master fires up the barbecue, head into the kitchenette to create a savory surprise.
Enjoy your meal at the table for 2 or bring your meal outside and take in the breathtaking views.
Before climbing into the sumptuous queen-sized bed, rinse off in the shower in the full bathroom! Curl up under the comforter and watch your favorite Netflix programs on the flat-screen Smart TV before drifting off to sleep.
This home is situated in a unique private setting with the convenience of downtown Holland just 10 minutes away! Tour the John Ball Zoological Garden, stick your feet in the sandy waters of Saugatuck Dunes State Park or pay homage to the Dutch roots of the city at the Windmill Island Gardens.
When you're not utilizing the kitchenette, treat yourself to delicious meals at The DeBoer Bakery, Captain Sundae, or Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant for stunning views of the lake!
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to find Riley Trails just 7 minutes away from the apartment. Lace up the hiking boots to trek across rolling hills, towering trees, and seemingly endless hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing terrain!
Bring your private boat or splurge on a rental to cruise around either Lake Macatawa or Lake Michigan for some fun on one of the Great Lakes! You won't run out of adventures at your charming Holland reprieve.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, coffee machine, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, private patio, gas grill, outdoor furniture, hammock, cooler, and more!
- Wonderful Holland location - Nestled in a peaceful community less than 2 miles away from Lake MacaTawa and 10 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, (~37 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with a $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in