Completely renovated 1,000 sq feet 2-bedroom + office + dining room, 1 bathroom, open-concept apartment with amazing natural light. Everything is new and high-end. Just a half-mile from the heart of Old Port!
This is the entire second floor of a 3-floor, 3-unit building. Street parking is rarely more than a half-block away.
• This is the entire second floor in a 3-floor building.
• Parking is on the street; rarely more than a half-block away.
• Keyless entry
• 1 large bedroom with King bed, sitting area and walk-in closet
• 1 small bedroom with Queen bed and closet
• 1 bathroom with tub
• Kitchen has quartz counters, gas stove, island for dining with three stools
• Keurig coffee, fully stocked for cooking
• Large open living area
• Smart TV
• Separate dining room with large table
• Separate office with desk
• New window coverings -- can be top down or bottom up, maximizing both light and privacy
• Trendy neighborhood with walkable access to the city
• Wake up to fresh bagels next door at Union Bagel
• Walk to the Old Port and downtown Portland
• Walk to the Eastern Prom, where there are gorgeous views of Casco Bay, walking trails and bike paths
• Walk to Whole Foods
• Two blocks from Washington Ave., the city's newest food hub
-- Drifter's Wife
-- Izakaya Minato
-- Pho CÔNG TỬ BỘT
-- The Shop at Island Creek Oysters
-- Maine Craft Distilling
-- Oxbow Brewery
-- Maine Meade Works
-- MANY MORE!