**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay**
Experience the rich history and small-town charm of Marietta from the comfort of this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment for 2. Located in the heart of town, minutes from museums, Ohio River Sternwheel Festival, and a short walk from downtown, this spacious home will serve as the perfect home base for your stay in the Buckeye State!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Full Bed
Located in a 104-year-old Victorian home, the apartment boasts oak woodwork, a beautiful oak staircase, and all of the original character.
After a day of exploring, retreat into the living room and relax on one of the plush couches. Whether you choose to watch the Ohio State game on the flat-screen satellite TV or look up recipes on the free WiFi, you're sure to feel completely at ease as you lounge in this large gathering space.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star dinner for your travel companion. More of a grill master than Iron Chef? Cook some burgers on the gas grill and dine on the furnished patio instead.
When it's time to hit the hay, take a cleansing rinse in the shower/tub combo and retire to the large bedroom. Complete with a large closet, vintage dresser, and plush full bed, the comfort of the bedroom is truly unparalleled.
-- THE LOCATION --
Marietta, Ohio is proud of it's place in american history as the first organized settlement of the Northwest Territory in 1788.
Be sure to check out some of the historical sites during your stay. With everything from the Mound Cemetery to historic hotels, you'll feel like you're travelling back in time as you explore the area.
If you can't get enough of the history and culture, spend an afternoon exploring downtown Marietta and strolling down the gorgeous walking trails. The Ohio River Museum and Campus Martius Museum are also a short walk from the property.
The Ohio River Sternwheel Festival takes place every September less than 1.5 miles from the apartment. More than 40 sternwheelers dock near the Lafayette Hotel and the town celebrates with fireworks, an antique car show, delicious food and more! The festival is truly one-of-a-kind and is something you just can't miss.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite TV, shared patio, gas grill, furnished front porch, free WiFi, complimentary linens and towels, open street parking, and more!
- Top-notch Marietta location - A short walk from downtown, several museums, The Ohio River Sternwheel Festival, and within minutes of several historical sites
- Closest Commercial Airport - Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Airport - 543 Co Rte 31/1, Williamstown, WV 26187, (~7.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply