|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Adirondack is a gorgeous luxury mountain style home with massive timbers, long range views, three stone fireplaces and fine finishes throughout. The 6,400 square foot home is crafted with fine architectural detail and located 5 minutes from Boone, NC. It is a 4 bedroom home with 4.5 baths but is has 6 rooms that function as bedrooms plus an Ante room with 3 bunk beds. The accommodations include 3 bedroom suites (2 Kings and a Queen). Overall there are 3 King beds, 2 Queen beds, a large bunk room that sleeps 6 and a second bunk room (the ante room) which sleeps 3. The home offers a variety of sleeping accommodations (19 sleeping spots in total) providing great flexibility of accommodations for your group. The maximum occupancy for any group is 14.
This is a Bob Timberlake Signature Home with exquisite craftsmanship and luxury finishes throughout. Follow paved roads past stone walls and private waterfalls to this magnificent home with breathtaking views! Like one of Bob Timberlake's paintings, this masterpiece has been lovingly crafted from the highest quality stone, granite, bark and hardwoods.
The attention to detail and craftsmanship of the home are wonderful. From the solid wood carved door and offset window frames to the painting in the great room that tastefully conceals the flat panel TV when not in use, no detail has been overlooked! Timber Ridge at the Coves is a Bob Timberlake endorsed subdivision offering privacy and serenity while being just 5-7 minutes to Boone and near the Blue Ridge Parkway!
- King master suite (full bath; sleeps 2)
- Half bath
- Dining hall seats 10 or 12 plus additional seating at the bar
- Formal Living Room with fireplace, flat panel TV
- Chef's Kitchen with Viking appliances
- Queen Bed suite (full bath; sleeps 2)
- Room with King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Room with Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Hallway full bath
- Game room with pool table and foosball, flat panel TV, stone fireplace
- King Bed suite (full bath; sleeps 2)
- Bunk room - two bunks w/ trundles (sleeps up to 6 using trundle beds)
- Ante-room of King Suite (sleeps 3) (this ante-room is right off the loft balcony with a closing door to the balcony; to get to the King Bed room, one walks thru this ante room, down a hallway and then enters the King Bed room; the bathroom is in the hallway between the ante-room and the King Bed room)
"The team was fantastic. They made the whole process super easy, and it felt personal. The house was gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better property. It was picturesque."
|Processing||£81 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||£292 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||£97 + Tax|
Please note rates are for mid season and doesn't include taxes or fees. Email us for a full quote.