Experience the beautiful Hudson Valley when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 1-bath craftsman home. The 2,400-square-foot interior blends modern detail with the original character of the house to create an ideal space for 7 guests in the Catskill Mountains. Warren Street sits a block and a half from the house, with historic buildings, boutiques and dining that define Hudson. This pastoral paradise is a 2-hour train ride from New York City so you can sample both big city and small-town charm.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed
Built in 1927 but lovingly restored with modern finishings, the house features hardwood floors, original wood details and a decorative brick fireplace. Wall-to-wall windows in the living room open to Catskill Mountain views, while the flat-screen Smart TV above the fireplace offers entertainment for everyone.
Curl up in the tufted leather couch as the sunlight streams into the cozy living room. On the other side of the house, the sunroom boasts wicker seats and massive windows opening to the backyard, perfect for a nap in the afternoon.
Walk over to Warren Street to take in the 19th-century architecture, award-winning dining and specialty shops. Bring some tasty treats back to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a savory home-cooked meal. When your meal is ready, gather to eat together at the sleek table in the dining room.
The private backyard features a deck for unwinding in the evening, while your furry friends will love romping around the spacious lawn. When you're ready for bed, retire to the master bedroom while the rest of your traveling companions drift off to sleep in their comfortable accommodations in the other bedrooms.
This house is situated a block and a half from all of the attractions on Warren Street including artisanal shops, fine dining and great architecture providing a feast for the senses. The neighboring town of Catskill also features a delightful Main Street and sightseeing.
No trip to Hudson would be complete without a stop at Olana State Historic Site, the estate of renowned artist Frederic Edwin Church. The Thomas Cole National Historic Site is the birthplace of American landscape painting and has the spectacular mountain views to prove it. Kykuit, also called Sleepy Hollow, was home to the Rockefeller family and boasts an opulent home and sprawling grounds you can tour.
Just as its name says, Hudson River Cruises provides guided tours of the Hudson River Valley complete with a happy hour, dinner and live music. Numerous hiking trails throughout the area lead through the mountainous landscape and past landmarks such as Kaaterskill Falls. In the winter, the valley offers skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, ice skating, carriage rides and festivals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, decorative fireplace, complimentary toiletries, air conditioning units, provided linens and towels, front porch, private backyard, deck, driveway parking for 2 vehicles with additional street parking, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors and more
- Unbeatable Hudson location a block and a half from Warren Street and with easy access to area attractions in Catskill, Olana State Historic Site, Thomas Cole Historic Site, Kaaterskill Falls and on the Hudson River
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (44.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, under 30 pounds)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in