Make the most of your getaway to sunny Arizona while staying at this terrific 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental in the historic town of Casa Grande, situated between Phoenix and Tucson. This home boasts accommodation for 6 and 1,500 square feet of polished living space complete with comfortable furnishings, vaulted ceilings, and a spacious patio. When you're not soaking in the private pool and hot tub, plan a trip to Sonoran Desert National Monument, South Mountain Park or Tonto National Forest.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Throw on a bathing suit and kick off your vacation by soaking up the sun from a lounge chair, dipping in your private pool protected by the triangle shade sail overhead, or immersing yourself in the soothing hot tub.
Stepping inside the property, you'll be impressed by the spaciousness and charm of this well-appointed interior. Soaring ceilings and modern furnishings greet you, as refreshing natural light enters through large windows illuminating this open-concept home.
Take a seat in the colorful living room on the large plush sectional, and relax with your loved one with a movie on the large flat-screen cable TV.
When everyone has worked up an appetite, whip up a meal for the group in your fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and counter space galore! Eat your fill around the elegant dining table that converts to accommodate seating for 6!
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, retire to your master bedroom, outfitted with a cloud-like king bed and an impressive en-suite bathroom. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep from the additional queen and 2 twins.
With spacious living quarters, a private pool and hot tub, you may never want to step foot off the property! For daily essentials, make the quick 4-minute drive to Walmart Supercenter.
When you're not dining in, head out to explore the tasty eateries nearby. Mi Amigo Ricardo, Big House Cafe and Eegee's are all located on Florence Boulevard and are adored by locals for their comfort food.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled at this home's proximity to numerous hiking trails, State Parks and National Forests. Trailheads, such as Peart Road, Africa Road, and Hannah Road sit just 5 miles from your door. Plan your next day trip to Casa Grande Ruins 19 miles away, Picacho Peak State Park 28 miles away, Sonoran Desert National Monument 33 miles away, South Mountain Park 50 miles away or Tonto National Forest 125 miles from home.
Make the 1-hour drive to Scottsdale where you can tour Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home, book a horseback riding tour with Cave Creek Outfitters, discover Main Streets Arts District or bring the kiddos to McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Drive 55 minutes to reach Downtown Phoenix and spend the day at the Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden or Musical Instrument Museum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, furnished back patio, private pool, hot tub, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, towels and linens, 1 parking space in the garage, 2 parking spaces in the driveway and more
- Please note that the pool is not heated
- Central Casa Grande, Arizona location - Easy access to local eateries, including Mi Amigo Ricardo, Big House Cafe and Eegee's, SkyVenture Arizona, hiking trails, like Peart Road, Africa Road and Hannah Road, Sonoran Desert National Monument, Casa Grande Ruins, Picacho Peak State Park, San Tan Mountains Regional, South Mountain Park, Tonto National Forest, Scottsdale attractions, such as Taliesin West, Cave Creek Outfitters, Main Streets Arts District and McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, downtown Phoenix sites, like the Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden and Musical Instrument Museum.
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~48.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in