This suite is located in the South Broadway district with trendy restaurants and bars, just 2 blocks east of Broadway. We brag about our walkability score in the 90’s as bus and light rail are easily reached, many restaurants and bars are steps away and grocery, liquor and other stores are an easy walk. Downtown is only about 1¼ miles away.
The suite is private and secure, with forced air heat and air conditioning (controlled by guests), bright and comfortable living room with nicely equipped kitchenette. Bedroom offers lush pillow top queen mattress, night stands and lamps, large closet and drawer storage. The large bathroom offers open tub and shower. dual sinks and a coffee bar.
● Suite has private translucent glass door at entrance for privacy.
● Living room has nice sofa with pullout for queen sleeper, side chair, end tables, entertainment console with
smart TV (Dish TV, Netflix, YouTube and more), google home mini, small dining table and two chars.
● Very sharp Kitchenette with concealed dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven and indoor grill. Counters with
black granite sink/disposal, built-in cook top, refrigerator/freezer, and many appliances, dishes, glassware, etc.
If it is not there, just ask.
● Bedroom with pillow top queen bed, nightstands and lamps, ample drawer and closet storage, TV for local
channels, Netflix and YouTube, etc., smart alarm clock with 2 port charging station, large windows with light
blocking blinds, overhead fan and light.
● Spacious bathroom with dual sinks, oval tub/shower, Coffee bar with 12 cup coffee maker and a single serve
coffee maker, Ironing board/iron.