|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Our 100m² apartment is nestled in the heart of a the 15th arrondisement residential, safe and calm area with cute shops and restaurants. It is located at 5 minutes from the metro station plaisance (L13)
This Triplex (on 3 levels) apartment totally furnished is large and great for a family and friend holiday and can host up to 8 people.
It has three double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fold out sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a dinning room, free wifi.
It is very well equipped with every thing you need.
There are many buses that can take you anywhere you need to go.
The apartment is located in Rue Labrouste in the third floor and consists of:
- A living room (25 m²) with one normal sofa and one fold out Sofa bed,dining table, wide flat screen TV with more than 150 french and international channels
- 3 Sunny bedrooms :
• The first (azur) with King size bed and a closet, TV and the a private shower room
• The second (Aristote) with 2 persons bed and a wooden desk that you can use to do your work and write your postcards.
• The third(La Tour) with its 2 persons bed ,closet and table. Children and teenagers love this room situated in the top floor.
- The Hammock room : you can spend a great moments of relaxation in our nice Hammock
- A fully equipped kitchen : A dishwasher,oven, kettle, microwave, fridge, Nespresso machine are also available.
- Laundry room with washing machine and drying machine Beside this, there is also a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
- 2 bathrooms, and 1 independent toilet.
The flat is tidy and clean with wooden floor. You can enjoy being connected to the internet via WIFI.
Going around :
it is 5 minutes walk from the Metro station Plaisance
There are many buses that can take you anywhere you need to go. They are a beautiful way to see the city
bus 89 (Luxembourg)
bus 62 (Alésia, or Parc André Citroen)
bus 95 (Louvre, St Germain, Montparnasse)
bus 88 (RER Denfert)
métros Convention or Plaisance (lines 12/13)
When you arrive, someone will wait for you in the flat. Usual check-in is from 5 pm and check-out before 11 am. On demand and if the flat is free you could come earlier or leave later.
What a wonderful place to stay. Our host was so helpful and friendly, and it was a pleasure staying in this fantastic apartment.If heading back to Paris in the future, we will definitely be hoping to stay again. So much more relaxing than staying in any hotel. Thanks for a memorable stay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £36 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£714|