Modern self-catering lodge, Sleeps 4+1, 2 bedrooms
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- Weekly Breaks are Fri to Fri or Mon to Mon (7 Nights). Weekend Breaks are Fri to Mon (3 Nights). Midweek Breaks are Mon to Fri (4 Nights)
- Flexible bookings are available in Low Season (please enquire) Minimum rental charge is 2.5 nights
- We cannot accept bookings from young all female/male parties. No smoking within the lodge. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets
Great mid week break in great surroundings
The lodge is super clean and really well presented. We had a great stay and the location is relaxing and peaceful. The lodge had everything we needed. We would love to visit again in the future. The social distancing and hygiene procedures on site were great and we were more than comfortable using the facilities and having a meal/drink at the pub. Thanks very much.
Lovely welcome, immaculate accommodation, very comfortable beds, pillows and quilts situated perfectly. Even though our stay was during terrible weather myself and my family thoroughly enjoyed it
Couldn’t of asked for anymore beautiful place perfect for our get away will defo return
Cosy relaxing perfect getaway
Lovely lodge. Clean and fully stocked with everything you would need. Lovey location with amazing views.
Whatever your age, whether you want to enjoy the many attractions that the Lake District has to offer. This is where you come to get away from it all! Wordsworth was born here and it’s not surprising that the treasures of these lands inspire a little poetry in us all!
Designated as a National Park in 1951, South Lakeland has something to offer visitors at all times of the year, in all seasons. Autumn and Winter provide snow capped fells, spectacular scenery and numerous possibilities for the outdoor pursuits lover, whilst during the spring and summer months the area blossoms fully into life with many country fairs, attractions, events and shows.
There are plenty of ways to see the local countryside. Hire a mountain bike and explore the lakes on two wheels, or why not take a trip on the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway, where working steam locomotives and comfortable coaches roll through the beautiful Leven Valley to Haverthwaite and back.
Mr Bash Singh