About the property
- House1750 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Comfy 3bed/2b home in very quiet, safe location, close to shopping/attractions!
Our comfortable and peaceful 3 bedroom and 2 full bathroom home, sleeps up to 6 people, located in a VERY QUIET, safe and private community with neighborhood security and easy accessibility to everything - we're only a 3 minute drive to the closest highway that takes you to all Tampa attractions. Our 1750' spacious home has vaulted high ceilings in the living areas, open space kitchen and dining room, and comfortable living room area with 55' Smart TV w/Roku and Sling TV. In addition, we have a screened-in private lanai with dining table and private fenced in backyard. While we do our best to keep the house in great shape, the house has a few imperfections - so please do not complain over small items, just let us know and we'll always do our best to take care of anything that comes up! While we do our best to keep our home clean and in working order, it is not the Four Seasons or a resort hotel. It is a simple and comfortable home in a good area.
Please ask about our special discounted rates for Seniors and longer stays (discount varies on time of year)!
Electronic keyless entry changed each time a guest vacates for maximum security. Very safe parking in the driveway and on the street. (up to three cars allowed - no RV's or trucks allowed per HOA rules).
NO SMOKING - NO DRUGS - NO PARTIES - NO IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR. MUST BE 25 and older to rent. Minors (18 and under) must be accompanied by an adult in the house at all times. Our Homeowners Association and Neighborhood Security have STRICT RULES which we need to respect as homeowners as well as our guests. It's for a good reason - it's to keep the community safe and peaceful! Please read Rental Agreement and House Rules for more detailed information. We have an alarm and 24/7 security cameras.
NO PETS ALLOWED UNLESS APPROVED PRIOR TO BOOKING. Please scroll down for more detailed information & rules.
OUR ONE STORY RANCH STYLE HOUSE FEATURES:
- Fully furnished 3 Bedroom & 2 Bath House
- Master Bed - Queen bed
- #1 Guest Bed - Queen bed
- #2 Guest Bed - Full bed
- Sleeping accommodations for up to 6 people max.
- Master Bath - renovated, very large bathroom area with full Bath tub and large separate shower
- Guest Full Bathroom - renovated, combination Shower/Tub
- Central AC and Heat (Nest is controlled remotely - changes made upon request)
- 2 extra floor fans provided, ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms and 2 ceiling fans in Lanai patio area
- Wi-Fi (no illegal downloading, our internet will be automatically shut off and traced back to your account)
- Living Room TV: New 55" Flatscreen Smart TV w/Roku to access Sling TV and your personal Netflix/Media accounts (a/o July 1, 2018).
- Bedroom TVs: 42" in Master Bedroom and 32" flat screen TVs in both Guest Bedrooms. Each will have new ROKU Express players to access Sling TV and your personal Netflix/Media accounts (a/o July 1, 2018).
- Washer and Dryer (we start you with one pod, then provide your own detergent)
- Clean linens & towels
- Extra blanket(s) in each bedroom
- Lots of closet space
- Desk/Work Area
- Basic equipped kitchen with necessary items including: stainless steel refrigerator and stove and dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, plates, cups, cutlery, kitchen utensils, flatware, stoveware, fry pans, plates, cups, glasses and other essentials.
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry includes washer & dryer
- 2 hair dryers (one in each bathroom)
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Driveway and street parking, maximum 3 cars. No RV's or oversized vehicles.
- This is a vacation rental which does not include daily hotel and/or maid services. Guests are expected to provide their own food and any other personal amenities needed for your stay.
- Professional cleaning crew cleans the house after every visit in order to deliver and maintain a clean and welcoming home for our guests.
- Guests are responsible to keep house clean & tidy during their stay. Cleaning can be requested during stay for extra charge.
- Private community park with picnic area & BBQ, large playground areas for children two tennis courts, basketball court, and full softball field - free to use during your stay and only a 10 minute walk from the house!
- NO POOL on-site or in our neighborhood/community, however, there is a YMCA nearby that has a fun pool (first 7 visits free!)
NEEDED FOR RESERVATION:
- Please tell us about yourself, guests and the purpose of your trip.
- Copy of your Drivers License/Government Issued I.D.
- Picture of auto license plate(s)/registration for HOA and Neighborhood Security Patrol
- Signed Rental Agreement & House Rules
- MUST GET APPROVAL IN WRITING PRIOR TO BOOKING RESERVATION - NO EXCEPTIONS. If any pet is found inside the house without approval, then you will forfeit your payment & security deposit, and you will be evicted immediately.
- If approved, then a pet fee will be applied depending on your length of stay. Daily rate is $25/night or as quoted for entire stay, please inquire for more info
- Extra $250+ Security deposit required, depends on length of stay
- Up to 25 pounds max.
- Up to 2 pets max.
- Must be up-to-date with vaccinations and provide vet paperwork
- No pets are allowed on furniture, beds. If pet hair/dander is found, then an amount to clean or replace will be taken our of your security deposit.
- Not allowed to use of any linens or pillows for pet use. If pet hair/dander is found, then an amount to clean or replace will be taken our of your security deposit.
- Must be house trained and taken out of house for bathroom breaks on a regular basis.
- No pets allowed to stay inside property alone, unless they are crated.
- Any feces on or around property/neighborhood must be cleaned up immediately
- Any damaged items will be taken our of your security deposit to fix or replace
- Any extra cleaning charges will be taken out of your security deposit, so please respect our PET & HOUSE RULES.
We expect each guest to respect our beautiful home by keeping it tidy & clean, reading and following our Rental Agreement, House Rules and Check-Out instructions - a copy is located on this ad and in the house for your convenience. If these rules are not followed and the house and/or it's contents are left damaged, missing or excessively dirty/messy, then damage charges will be taken out of your security deposit upon your departure.
Close to Grapefruit League/Major League Baseball Spring training (http://www.floridagrapefruitleague.com) & Buccaneer Football Stadiums and George Steinbrenner Field, Westfield Mall, restaurants, shopping, gas, attractions, beaches (Honeymoon, Clearwater & many others), hospitals and more.
Great location near Sheldon Road and Citrus Park Roads - only a 2-5 minute drive (or 10 minute walk) to:
- Westfield Citrus Park Mall with major top retailers and restaurants
- Big Cat Rescue (one of Trip Advisor's Top 5 sights to see in Tampa)
- Westchase Golf Club
- 24 hour Walmart
- Various stores, restaurants and supermarkets!
15-20 minutes to:
- Tampa International Airport
- Closest beach
- Baseball's Grapefruit League Spring Training Stadiums including George Steinbrenner and Raymond James Stadiums
- Busch Gardens
- Downtown Tampa
- Tampa Performing Arts Center
- Tampa Convention Center
- Historic Ybor City
- Florida Aquarium
- Busch Gardens
- Lowery Park Zoo
- USF - University of Southern Florida
- Whole Foods & Trader Joe's
- Various Hospitals & Clinics
30+ minutes to:
- Honeymoon Beach State Park
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete
- Mediera Beach
and some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States.
60 minutes to:
- Disney World
- Universal Studios
- other fun attractions in and around Orlando.
Keywords: House, Westchase, Tampa, Busch Gardens, Honeymoon Beach
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Jacquie Lucky
Hello and welcome! We're proud hosts and take our guests stay very seriously, it's alot of hard work and we feel responsible to have a beautiful and clean place that I'm proud of. We understand that one of the most important parts of having a wonderful vacation is the place you stay, and a comfortable bed and pillow. We have high standards of respect and common courtesy for myself and others, and expect to be treated the same in return. I've traveled since I was an infant with my parents, so I intuitively understand the ins and outs of traveling. I have traveled all over the world and love to explore different adventures as much as I can with my family. So I really enjoy getting to know our International guests and where they're from. Whether we're booking a place to stay with another host or hosting a guest, we look forward to speaking and meeting you. Happy travels!
Jacquie Lucky purchased this House in 2012
Why Jacquie Lucky chose Tampa
We love this house and area! Our neighbors are the best and we are a very tight knit community who cares about each other. The Westchase area is beautiful and has all the amenities anyone could possibly need and/or want within a short distance. Great shopping, restaurants, and sight-seeing nearby.
What makes this House unique
Love the central location - near everything we need and want! Plus, really super safe and quiet location with awesome neighbors. We just renovated the whole house and are very proud of how the house looks and, more importantly, feels. The whole house is very comfortable and peaceful, plus it's a great location within the Tampa area. We feel my father couldn't have picked a better place to set down roots. We look forward to meeting you.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
I stayed for a weekend recently with my to attend a family birthday party nearby in South Tampa. My overall impression with the property was that it met our basic needs without being particularly luxurious or memorable. I was booking the trip without much notice around spring break, so I believe the inventory was low as a result and this was the only house I could find that met my family's requirements. Though I was grateful to stay in a house rather than a hotel while traveling with young children, I believe the house was over-priced for its condition and amenities. In addition, there was a hidden fee per person beyond what was advertised on VRBO. I don't know why a house advertised to sleep 6 people would charge a per person fee when more than 2 people stay. I've not experienced such an expense with other VRBO properties. Nothing was drastically wrong with the house, but I wouldn't elect to stay here again if traveling to Tampa. Here are some other observations to consider:
- ranch layout was suitable for older folks and young kids
- neighborhood was safe and quiet
- beds were as advertised and comfortable
- location was close to the airport and other major routes of travel in the Tampa area
- decor and furniture was outdated and in some cases in poor condition
- some basic household supplies were not included (e.g., paper towels, extra trash bags, hand soap)
- only one bath towel was provided per person and towels were in significantly used condition (my mother was particularly turned off by this element)
- outdoor porch was quite dirty
- the ubiquitous posting of rules all over the house took away from the experience of being on vacation and relaxing
It's really disappointing to receive this review from Kristen when all of these items had either been discussed BEFORE she booked or could have been taken care of if she notified us. Just so you know, Kristin and her family left the house messy and paid a reasonable rate considering many other places charged more than double. She acted anxious and wanted to rent quickly. She mentions our house as being luxurious, however, I read through our ad and we never describe our house as luxurious - this is not a resort house with amenities that go along with resorts, however, it is a comfortable and peaceful place to stay. RESPONSE TO HER REVIEW: 1) She and her family did not complain at any time about the house or the amenities during or after their stay, so this is shocking. In fact, her last text to me sounded like they had a great time and enjoyed the house. 2) NO HIDDEN FEES - All fees are stated on the quote. Kristen and I discussed this PRIOR to her booking the house, in which she agreed to pay the charges. As I explained to her, we have many "snowbird" couples, so we charge less for only 2 people. We believe this is very fair and reasonable. Hotels do the same. 3) DECOR & FURNITURE look exactly as the pictures - so I'm confused by this comment. If she didn't like the pictures, then she shouldn't have booked the house. 4) SUPPLIES - we DO give extra trash bags, hand soap in each bathroom and kitchen, and we give a set of paper towels to folks who rent long term. This is really strange and petty since they were only there for 2 nights AND we stock the kitchen with plenty of real hand towels and many other items. 5) TOWELS - we give one towel set that includes a large bath towel and wash cloth for each guest, PLUS hand towels in the bathrooms and kitchen. All towels are in good shape and cleaned thoroughly. If there are any perm stains, then we throw those towels away and buy new. If she and her mother had a complaint, the it was her responsibility to notify us immediately. We don't give dirty towels.6) OUTSIDE PORCH - this is cleaned by our cleaners, however, can get dusty in between guests. If she had a complaint, all she needed to do is contact me. 7) NOTES POSTED IN HOUSE - There are TWO NOTES - one posted in the kitchen and at the front door to HELP guests. We don't think this is overkill and are meant to be HELPFUL so people don't have to guess. This is very common in vacation rentals. We do our best for our guests and we love our house!
.can opener not working .why you guys do not check before rent the place.she had camera check who comes and go .thermostete i am so sorry i write this but we travel whol for heat and cool she keeps.i can send you all pictures. dinning table chair has spots.the tub bath was not clean any way we do not use.i have to go next year nov to april .should i use your compnay . black sofa has white tear off sofa.no bright light in living room and no celling fan.the fan was there very dirty.i have asthma it was dusty.sorry we travel whole world this was worst place.glad to be home. i can send all pictures.
This guest was one of the most difficult I've ever experienced and we would not recommend her as a guest. She really needs to stay at a place that can accommodate her very poor health issues. Her husband called once, otherwise, I never heard from him. She called or texted me EVERYDAY (sometimes 1-4+ times a day) for something. I'm very patient with guests (especially seniors as I understand they might need extra assistance) and want to ensure they have a great stay, however, this was WAY above and beyond anything I've never experienced this before. I usually rarely hear from guests. She told me she had health issues AFTER she booked the house, however, she was trying to make demands beyond the call of a vacation rental. She asked us to build a ramp for her and many other items, which I had to tell her she would need to pay for. To respond - the can opener works. We do have exterior security cameras, an August doorbell (with camera) and ADT security system - the cameras are on 24/7 and alarm is shut off when guests are occupying the house. We are up front about this, however, this seemed to surprise her - when she mentioned it, I checked the cameras and saw they had many more people staying at the house than they had reserved (only 2). We rarely check unless we have a complaint from neighbors. There is some wear and tear on the sofa that we have fixed, but does not hamper being used. The house looks exactly like the pictures. Although they received the house sparkling clean (I have pictures before they checked in), she complained after about 1-2 weeks that the house was dirty - I thought this was amusing and reminded her the house will become dirty after you've been there a while. She had promised me she would have a nurse or someone helping clean the house, however, when they left we found the house messy and dirty. In addition, we found they damaged and broke several items in the house including the TV remotes, the master bedroom closet doors and the doors on the bathroom sink vanity, which they did not tell me about. As you can tell from her writing, she has difficulty and complained about everything so her review doesn't surprise me. Again, she really needed to stay somewhere where they can better accommodate her. We would not have her back as a guest.
We loved our stay! Home is in great condition and very clean. Natural wear on couches and tables but didn't compromise comfort. Owner is thorough with detail on rental expectations but is also responsive. The only concern we had was not having control over temperature in the home but the owner adjusted per request the 2nd day of our stay and we were more comfortable with the temp in the hoise. Highly recommend!
Many thanks Erica! So appreciate your feedback and staying with us!
Very clean; nicely decorated; safe and well maintained neighborhood
Nice neighborhood. Close to everything. Easy access to malls, parks, and downtown Tampa. Safe neighborhood. Was able to take my regular evening walks in the area. I was able to easily communicate with hostess. Last minute vacation and hostess was quite accommodating.
Many thanks Karen! So appreciate your feedback and staying with us. Safe travels!
Home away from home
Great! Clean, organized, all you need is provided.
Jackie was very helpful, answered all our questions and was very responsive to solve a small issue that came up at first. So don't be alarmed by negative comments. Not everyone is used to being organized and to clean up after themselves. The place is very nicely decorated, new appliances and it was just as seen in the pictures. My girls loved the Roku. Great location close to everything!!!! Could not have asked for more.
If you are coming to Tampa this is a great option to stay.
Nice clean home and great for a family of four
The house was nice and worked out great for the week stay. Good location.
An excellent central location close to Westfield Mall, stadiums, Busch Gardens, Lowry Zoo, with short drive to west coast beaches and an hour's easy highway drive to Orlando. Close by, Ben T. Davis beach is approximately a fifteen minute drive; Rocky Point Gulf Course just ten minutes away. Easy access to the Veterans’ Expressway insures a quick commute to downtown Tampa, the airport and beaches.
Places to go are all within a short 10-15 minute walk or a 5-10 minute drive: Westfield Mall, restaurants, Starbucks, movie theaters, Westchase Village, Busch Gardens, the race track, beaches, bike paths, parks, tennis, bike trails, basketball, river access, canoeing and several golf courses are all nearby.
We are about 30-45 minutes from world class Clearwater area beaches and 1-1 1/2 hrs. from Disney World, Seaworld, Legoland, Universal Studios & Harry Potter, MGM, etc. The Tampa/St Petersburg area offers fine and casual dining, Busch Gardens, major league sports including baseball spring training (New York Yankees and others), NFL (Bucaneers) , NHL (Lightning) , MLB (Rays), a major performing arts center, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, new Salvidor Dali Museum, a major university (University of South Florida), and extensive shopping. Within a short drive are Tarpon Springs, Sarasota and Lakeland. There are numerous city and state parks within an easy drive. Nearby is excellent deep sea, surf, and fresh water fishing. Several cruise lines depart from Tampa.
Tampa, Florida, is a vacationer's paradise. But it's not just the weather that tourists enjoy. The year-round attractions mean that a good time is always guaranteed.
While Tampa's three public beaches may get most of the attention, there's plenty to do indoors. The Museum of Science and Industry lets you brave simulated hurricane winds, while the Tampa Bay History Center brings to life some of the oldest recorded history in the U.S. Arts aficionados will enjoy the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts and University of South Florida Contemporary Art Museum.
Golf and fishing are popular activities, and there are several courses within the city and chartered boats are easy to find. Those who prefer spectator sports can cheer on the city's professional teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Tampa Bay Storm. The Tampa Bay Rays play in nearby St. Petersburg.
Animal lovers can get wild at Busch Gardens' Serengeti Safari or watch tigers and cougars being fed at Big Cat Rescue. The Florida Aquarium features the state's natural habitats and fauna, including wetlands alligators, while the Lowry Park Zoo allows visitors to pet and feed rhinoceroses.
For a different kind of hunt, visit WestShore Plaza and International Plaza for high-end shopping or stroll Old Hyde Park Village, an open-air mall with designer boutiques and local shops. Ybor City, Tampa's historic Latin Quarter, features specialty goods and art galleries and is the center of Tampa nightlife.
Tampa International Airport serves about 18 million passengers each year, so finding flights to Tampa should be easy.
More detailed information about Tampa and its attractions can be found here:
The annual Outback Bowl football game in January and the Gasparilla Pirate Fest in February. Other winter festivals also attract crowds, including the Florida State Fair in February, the Florida Strawberry Festival in late February, and the Apollo Beach Manatee Arts Festival in March. In October, thousands dressed in their finest Halloween costumes visit Ybor (Eee-bore) City to celebrate Guavaween.
Spotlight on Westchase:
We turned to locals for their opinions on “the most family-friendly areas of Tampa” when we first came to Tampa. Westchase, the northwesterly part of Tampa, came up high on most everyone’s list. We didn’t need much more than one drive down Westchase’s picturesque downtown area to get some context on all the rave reviews. Westchase has a type of Pleasantville feel — main streets lined with flowering crepe myrtles, moms greeting each other as they pass strollers on neatly maintained sidewalks, joggers getting in their practice runs for that next half-marathon, and children kicking soccer balls with the neighborhood kids across center greens. It’s the type of place where neighbors know each other. The sense of community here is nearly reminiscent of a time before (website hidden) and (website hidden).
Don’t mistake Westchase for another pretty, yet boring space swallowed up by suburbia’s sprawl. Thanks to a downtown area populated with boutiques, bistros, and high-end spas, Westchase also has a chic, trendy side that’s rare and refreshing for a place without high rises. Top-rated schools, easy access to the City’s downtown area via major roadways, and routinely scheduled family events all within a Tampa zip code add to Westchase’s appeal. Whether you’re stopping by for a bit of shopping or a bite to eat, or else looking for a place to call home, West
Additional pricing information
- Please read our House Rules and Rental Agreement for more detailed information and requirements. - Rates + 12% tax + $130 cleaning fee + 3% VRBO transaction fee + $Damage Insurance = Total Price - Absolutely No Smoking, No Parties, No Drugs, No Pets*. - *Pet fee varies depending on length of stay and pet security deposit required. Up to 25 pounds - CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS. - Must be 25 Years old or older to rent. - Please contact us to confirm pricing as prices are subject to change without notice. - Discounts offered for Seniors (we require photo I.D.) - Higher rate applies to daily rate and holiday periods such as Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Winter Season. - Utilities are included, however, for monthly stays we put a limit "cap" to do not exceed the normal/average amount used. If the utilities are over the amount, the guest pays the difference from their security deposit. - Required: Photo Copies of Drivers Licenses from ALL Adults. - Required: Photo Copies of Auto Registration for cars parked overnight. For HOA and Neighborhood Security. - Reservations are not confirmed until reservation request is submitted, Rental Agreement, House Rules, Copy of Government Issued I.D. and Auto License plate/registration provided Cancellations may only be made in writing via VRBO email, and are effective only upon receipt by Rental Manager. It is the responsibility of Guest to retain proof of any such cancellation. 100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 25% refund if canceled at least 31 days before arrival date. No refunds will be issued to any Guest that cancels a reservation 30 days or less of arrival date. A Guest’s reservation will automatically be canceled if payment is not made in full 90 days prior to arrival and/or if a rental agreement has not been signed and received by Rental Agent by this date.