If you're seeking a lakeside retreat filled with relaxation, look no further than this 2-bed, 1-bath Carp Lake vacation rental cottage sleeping 6! Situated on Paradise Lake, the cottage is truly an idyllic escape with surrounding scenery, plus access to a private dock, rowboat, and 4 kayaks. Whether you're enjoying the array of water sports at your fingertips, exploring the nearby ATV trails, or simply playing games on the sprawling lawn, you're sure to feel at peace at this cozy abode!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Make your way to the north end of Paradise Lake to discover this remodeled home featuring an intimate, welcoming interior adorned with rustic lodge decor. During downtime, kick back and relax on either sofa and tune in to your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV! The property also offers air conditioning to cool you off in the warmer months!
The outdoor space is the perfect place to host your very own cookout! Set up some games in the expansive yard for guests to play while you whip up a masterpiece on the charcoal grill. Side dishes can be prepared in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with modern appliances and all your culinary essentials!
As you dine al fresco at the picnic table, admire the beautiful wooded views extending out to the lake's edge. You'll surely want to enjoy a post-dinner drink around the fire pit, the ideal spot to unwind before heading to bed.
Each bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed, ensuring a peaceful slumber for you and your travel companions. Additional sleeping is available in the living room housing a cozy sleeper sofa!
-- THE LOCATION --
With Paradise Lake right outside your door, this cottage embodies exactly what lakeside living is all about! Take the provided rowboat or 4 kayaks out for a spin to explore the glimmering waters.
Just 2 miles away is the Paradise Lake Public DNR ramp, where you can effortlessly launch your boat to park at the property's 40-foot dock. Spend the day cruising around the lake, fishing off the dock or boat, and swimming along the shallow shores!
There are many more adventures to be had on land, from skiing and snowmobiling to hunting and ATVing. After exploring the outdoors, stop by Clyde's Place, Harbor Lights Grill, or Carp Lake General Store to grab something to eat.
If you're willing to venture further, pop up to Mackinaw City, home to various shops, restaurants, and the Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse. The area hosts several more interesting attractions, including the Headlands International Dark Sky Park, McGulpin Point Lighthouse, and a ferry that will take you over to Mackinac Island!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free high-speed WiFi, a gas log heater, air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, a furnished deck, charcoal grill, fire pit, picnic table, private 40-foot dock, 4 kayaks, a rowboat, life vests, large circle driveway parking, and more!
- Amazing Carp Lake Location - Steps from Paradise Lake's many waterfront activities, plus only minutes from other outdoor adventures and the attractions of Mackinaw!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Pellston Regional Airport - 1395 US-31, Pellston, MI 49769 (~11.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- ATVs are allowed on the property - but not in the yard. There are ATV trails around the area
- NO fireworks on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in