|Space||3,900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
77 Salt Box Lane West is a beautiful brand new home that resides in WaterSound Beach. WaterSound Beach is a private gated community, most famous for its mile long stretch of sugar- white beach hugged by magnificent century old sand dunes. 77 Salt Box Lane W is a 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom professionally decorated home that accommodates 16 guests. Splash in the private covered pool for a perfect way to escape the Florida sun. Guests will enjoy the fabulous views and relaxing atmosphere from the fourth floor observation tower. Explore WaterSound and Scenic Hwy 30A on the bikes provided or head down one of WaterSound’s winding boardwalks to get to the pristine white beaches of the Emerald Coast. Browse photos and book with 360 Blue today!
*Please be aware there is No Smoking at this home.*
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunks, Shared Bathroom
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Carriage House: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Carriage House Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Golf Cart
- Private covered pool -- Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $30 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Professionally decorated
- Fourth floor observation tower
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Although the photos for this home are beautiful, they do not come close to how impressive the home really is. The layout and flow of the spaces was perfect for our family of 6 adults and 5 children. The home has every amenity for a vacationing family and the owners, obviously, take pride in the details this home affords. The kids loved the bunk area as well as the multiple play and relaxation spaces. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner cooked in a beautifully designed kitchen with multiple dishwashers, sinks and refrigerators. The home far exceeded our expectations and is, truly, an outstanding vacation rental. We look forward to our next stay.
We had an amazing time at this beautiful, spacious home. The owners take excellent care of their property; everything is in great condition and both the house and grounds are well-kept. There is ample room for multiple folks to spread out, yet great spaces to bring everyone together. We appreciated the pool alarms on the doors – they were easy to navigate, and incredibly helpful in keeping tabs on our 4-year-old who is not quite swim-savvy. The house is located in a nice, quiet section of the neighborhood, but very convenient to the beach. This is a fabulous walking and bike-riding community, and the proximity to the playground and puttering park is a plus for the kids. The kitchen is beautiful – perfect for those who find relaxation in cooking a good meal (the owners have even stocked the kitchen with good cookbooks for inspiration). This is our second stay at this property - we highly recommend any time of the year!
We recently stayed at this property and were very pleased with our accommodations. The home is HUGE! Great for large groups or sending kids to play on their own, but with several smaller spaces for a more intimate gathering. The property backs up to a gathering area/park with gazebo, which is great for overflow crowds. The rental has every accoutrement of home. Quick walk/drive/ride to the beach with lots of scenery along the way. Nice, quiet neighborhood close to restaurants and Publix.
Very well appointed and clean home! Great proximity to puttering park and nice green space to toss the football or play with the kids! Getting to the beach was easy with the golf cart! Overall, amazing home and outstanding service by 360 Blue!
To celebrate our 5th anniversary as a social club, 8 senior ladies decided to spend 5 days at the beach. We couldn't have made a better decision. The house was beautiful with ample space for us all. It was clean and the kitchen was well equipped and we all could be seated at the dining table for ten.We loved having use of the golf cart to get to the beach and to tour the grounds. Some of us took walks on the beautiful grounds. Some of us enjoyed quiet mornings reading in the observation tower. The beach was wonder! We wish we had had use of a heated jet pool in the evenings. We got use to the annoying pool alarm and understood its necessity. Overall, we could not have asked for better accommodations. I would like to return to 77 Salt Box with my family.
This is our 2nd year in a row to rent from 360 Blue. Last year we stayed in Watercolor and this year we stayed in Watersound at 77 Salt Box Lane. The house was beautiful and the perfect size for our group of 12. The house was not quite as clean as we expected after our experience last year. We found sunflower seed shells and Cheerios on the floor along with some soap scum in the showers. We also specifically picked a home with a pool and golf cart. My mother is 72 and not very mobile, so the golf cart was very important to us. We were disappointed when we realized the golf cart was not safe to drive. The golf cart was taken away for repairs and we never received a replacement. The bikes were great but again my mother wasn't able to participate in a lot of activities as we were relying on the golf cart to get her to the ocean and pool. I love 30A and hope to make this a continued tradition for our family vacation, but will definitely make sure that there is a plan in place if certain amenities become unavailab
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.