|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
77 Salt Box Lane West is a beautiful brand new home that resides in WaterSound Beach. WaterSound Beach is a private gated community, most famous for its mile long stretch of sugar- white beach hugged by magnificent century old sand dunes. 77 Salt Box Lane W is a 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom professionally decorated home that accommodates 16 guests. Splash in the private covered pool for a perfect way to escape the Florida sun. Guests will enjoy the fabulous views and relaxing atmosphere from the fourth floor observation tower. Explore WaterSound and Scenic Hwy 30A on the bikes provided or head down one of WaterSound’s winding boardwalks to get to the pristine white beaches of the Emerald Coast. Browse photos and book with 360 Blue today!
* Please be aware there is No Smoking at this home.*
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunks, Shared Bathroom
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Carriage House: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Carriage House Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Golf Cart
- Private covered pool -- Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $30 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Professionally decorated
- Fourth floor observation tower
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Very well appointed and clean home! Great proximity to puttering park and nice green space to toss the football or play with the kids! Getting to the beach was easy with the golf cart! Overall, amazing home and outstanding service by 360 Blue!
To celebrate our 5th anniversary as a social club, 8 senior ladies decided to spend 5 days at the beach. We couldn't have made a better decision. The house was beautiful with ample space for us all. It was clean and the kitchen was well equipped and we all could be seated at the dining table for ten.We loved having use of the golf cart to get to the beach and to tour the grounds. Some of us took walks on the beautiful grounds. Some of us enjoyed quiet mornings reading in the observation tower. The beach was wonder! We wish we had had use of a heated jet pool in the evenings. We got use to the annoying pool alarm and understood its necessity. Overall, we could not have asked for better accommodations. I would like to return to 77 Salt Box with my family.
This is our 2nd year in a row to rent from 360 Blue. Last year we stayed in Watercolor and this year we stayed in Watersound at 77 Salt Box Lane. The house was beautiful and the perfect size for our group of 12. The house was not quite as clean as we expected after our experience last year. We found sunflower seed shells and Cheerios on the floor along with some soap scum in the showers. We also specifically picked a home with a pool and golf cart. My mother is 72 and not very mobile, so the golf cart was very important to us. We were disappointed when we realized the golf cart was not safe to drive. The golf cart was taken away for repairs and we never received a replacement. The bikes were great but again my mother wasn't able to participate in a lot of activities as we were relying on the golf cart to get her to the ocean and pool. I love 30A and hope to make this a continued tradition for our family vacation, but will definitely make sure that there is a plan in place if certain amenities become unavailab
The house was beautiful! This is our 3rd stay in the Watersound community. We love the area and Watersound is why we keep coming back. As our family has changed, we have stayed in a different home each time. While this house is further back in the neighborhood, the golf cart & bikes made it easy to travel back & forth to the pool & beach. The issues we had were minimal in such a large home but worth noting for improvement. The regulated temperature in the home was less than desirable. While the lower level was cool, the upper levels were "hot" and uncomfortable at times. The alarms on the doors were very annoying but I understand the safety it provides families with small children. The house cleaning needs improvement. The house was not very clean. There was hair still in the bathtubs, large pieces of food still on the dishes and pans & sticky, dusty spots on the doors.
All in all, we had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. We will continue to stay in the Watersound community.
One of the most beautiful houses we have stayed in at Watersound!!! My only complaint for the house was the regulated thermostat. The twin bed room, the bunk room and the mater bedroom stayed very warm!!!! I wonder what the owner sets the AC in when they come? We love the neighborhood and feel safe letting our ten year old roam on her bike! The beaches are super wide and not crowded. The new cart path rules were a pain. I heard MANY complaints about the new no foot traffic rule. It makes it very difficult when you have a loaded down golf cart and need help unloading. Or if you have a wagon and have to use the foot path, there are lots more stairs. Hoping they realize how difficult they have made things. Also, would have liked to have been warned that the bridge to the beach club side was closed. We love to visit the bridges pool and were unable to get there. Last thing..the house was dirty. We had to follow the cleaning service and mop. But, I do understand because it's a very large house. Hard t
We had immediate and extended family stay here which consisted of 18 people.
Absolutely loved the place. Well stocked kitchen (actually surprised by this, for previous places fell short). The place came with a golf cart and 5 bikes....excellent feature.
There was plenty of room for 18 people. Never felt crowded.
The addition of the pool was another bonus although the pool guy left a very rude and threatening note......very uncalled for.
The only two frustrating items were the regulated thermostat and the security alarm system. Every time doors opened the chime went off, which could be heard right in the master bedroom. In addition, this place has to door alarms that if you failed to push a button prior to opening the door an annoying buzzer would go off. Other than that there were no complaints.
The place is the furthest from the beach compared to the other homes but even still, this was not a problem.
My family would give this place 5 stars out of 5. We would stay here again.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.