|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Enjoy your next vacation at 231 Salt Box Lane in WaterSound. WaterSound is nestled directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach located on Florida's panhandle. This 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage is the ideal space for small families. Guests will enjoy the open living concept; the kitchen overlooks the living and dining room. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and custom wood cabinetry. There is one king bedroom on the first floor and one in the second both with private bathrooms. On the second floor guests will find another sleeping space equipped with a twin day bed with twin trundle. Check availability and book this fabulous home today!
WaterSound Beach, a decidedly upscale new, PRIVATE, GATED community, is most famous for its mile long stretch of sugar- white beach hugged by magnificent century old sand dunes. Boardwalks meander throughout the 256 acre property passing a rare coastal dune lake, lily ponds and fabulous privately owned beach homes and cottages.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Living Room, First Floor- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Guest Bedroom, Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Loft Area, Second Floor - Twin Day Bed with Twin Trundle
- 3 adult bikes provided
- Convenient location
- Wireless internet
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
I loved being here. The property management was so helpful and accomodating. It was a wonderful stay.
360Property gave excellent customer service! They replied & responded quickly on maintenance calls. The cottage that we stayed at had very hard linens and both master bedroom had no AC airflow. It only had one vent in the entire bedroom. But we did enjoy the Watersound community,