Enjoy the quiet and serene forest without overbearing neighbors and city sounds. Only a couple hours outside of New York, it is the perfect getaway for a long weekend or extended trip with the family. A scenic landscape with a lit driveway welcomes you and your guests to The Estates.
Sit back and relax with friends and family around a new gas fireplace while watching movies or listening to your favorite tunes. Catch the sunset and head off to your own bedroom to get energized for the next days adventures.
You can enjoy the warmth of the gas fireplace in the living room that can heat the whole house. This is perfect after going down the ski hill only a half a mile away. With its thermostat it will come on automatically so you don't have to worry about configurations or settings. In order to use all amenities within The Hideout and community, you will need to confirm your information at least two weeks ahead of your check-in date.
When it's warm out, you have the AC system to cool off along with a huge lake nearby to swim, kayak or go for a boat ride. There are no rentals, so you will have to bring your own. Or hang out outside the house on the wrap around deck and enjoy some BBQ and music!
The kitchen is always open and if you need a washer and dryer for emergency washes, it is always an option.
Interaction with guests
I am available by phone to answer any questions or concerns.
Other things to note
Please note: You will need to fill out a Rental Notification Form that you will need to show to the Security Guard at the Gate for access to the Hideout.
In order to use the amenities there are additional fees on top of the rent that will have to be paid. These will be considered rental fees and can be discussed in detail after the house is officially booked. These forms will need to be filled out and sent in before 2 weeks leading up to your stay. These amenities include the lake, pool, Tiki Bar, restaurant, ski hill, and campgrounds.
The golf course is located on North Fairway Drive. It is a nine hole course, 3,400 yards long, with gas power golf carts and hand carts available and a completely stocked pro shop housed in the lower section of the Clubhouse. Tee times will be taken seven days in advance. A $5.00 per person cancellation fee may be charged for cancellations made without a prior two hour notice. Power carts are mandatory
during certain times on weekends and holidays. For general information or information on the complete program of clinics, lessons, golf leagues, and tournaments available, call (570) 698-4100, ext. 180 or (570) 630-3736.
Golf Rules & Regulation
1. All golfers must present proper identification when using the facility.
2. All golfers must register and pay green fees in the Pro Shop before starting play.
3. Each golfer must have his/her own golf bag and the necessary equipment. This is available for rental in the Pro Shop.
4. Spectators are not permitted on the golf course unless sanctioned during tournaments by the Golf Committee.
5. Bicycles are not permitted on the golf course.
6. Proper golf attire is required at all times.
a. Adult men (18 and older) must wear a collared shirt or mock turtle neck
shirt. Blue jeans are not permitted on our course.
b. No tank tops, halters, undershirts, see through shirts or short shorts are
permitted. Ladies sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
c. Only soft spikes or sneakers are permitted.
7. All rules of etiquette should be observed including:
a. Slow players let faster players through.
b. Take no longer than three minutes to look for lost golf balls.
c. Replace all divots on the fairways and repair ball marks on the greens.
8. Power carts must be kept 30 feet from the greens, tees, and wet areas and pull carts must not be on the apron at any time. Cart path rules which are posted must also be followed.
9. U.S.G.A. rules apply except where local rules supersede them.
10. League play must be approved by the Golf Committee and/or Community Manager.
11. The Hideout Club Championship matches, when being played, have priority over any regular play or league play and should be permitted to play unimpeded.
12. Golf carts may only be rented and operated by those persons with a valid driver's license.
13. Only two persons and two bags are permitted in a golf cart.
14. Children under the age of 13 must he accompanied by another golfer 16 years of age or older when using the golf course.
Winter Sports Complex: Skiing, Snowboarding, Ski Rentals, Snowboard Rentals, Lessons, Snow Tubing, Ice Skating.
- Guest Seasonal Passes:
- Lift Ticket Rates for Day, Night & Combo
- Ski Rental Fees for Day, Night & Combo
- Snowboard Rentals:
Adult $26 Any Session
Child: $21 Any Session
- Ice Skating Rentals:
Adult $7 for 2 Hour Session
Child $4 for 2 Hour Session
- Snow Tubing: Tubing session are 1 hour in length and are held every hour, on the hour.
Adult/Child are $8 per hour
(Children must be 42" tall & parents signature required on Tubing Waiver.
Single Tubes only (one person per tube).
- Ski School: Lessons must be booked in person and no reservations will be accepted in advance.
Family Camping: Laurel Park Campground
- Campsite for Tents, Campers and RVs
Tent Site Fee:
$20 per day
$80 per week
- RV/Trailer Site Fee
$25 per day
1. Laurel Park and its camping facilities are available only to Members in good stand-ing and their Guests.
2. Open fires are prohibited. Campfires are to be made in fire pits provided for that pur-pose. Propane stoves and charcoal grills are not to be left unattended. All fires must be extinguished before retiring.
3. Quiet time is observed between 10pm and 8am. Loud boisterous noise (including audio equipment) is not permitted anytime.
4. Trash and garbage must be deposited at the dumpsters across from the North Beach. All recycling rules must be obeyed.
5. Vehicle or portable holding tanks are to be emptied and flushed only at the Dump Sta-tion next to the Convenience Building.
6. The Speed Limit for all vehicles in Laurel Park is 5 MPH. Portable fender mounted mirrors are to be removed once the trailer is unhitched.
7. All roads within Laurel Park are One Way. The direction of the road is marked within Laurel Park.
8. Pets are not permitted in the Convenience Building. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners must cleanup after their pets.
9. Loitering or playing in the Convenience Building is prohibited.
10. Children under 18 will not be permitted to stay overnight without adult supervision.
11. Trees may not be cut or endangered.
12. Emergency-Emergency-Emergency - Three blasts of a car horn signifies an emergency and a call for help.
13. A courtesy phone is located at the entrance gates of Laurel Park.