Minimum age of primary renter:25
No loud noise permitted
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Very close to baseball fields. The area is a gated community; however, the gates were not working properly. The owners did make me aware prior to arrival. At no fault to the owners, the property grounds do not appear to be maintained very well. All the amenities were excellent and as promised. I would definitely stay here again.
Thank you Katie for you review.
You were a wonderful guest.
Looking forward to see you again in future!
Milano condo in W Palm Beach
The unit is as advertised, and was very nice and comfortable for the five of us. The pool area was outstanding and the exercise room was a nice bonus. The single tennis court was nice and it was not very busy. The location was very convenient to the airport, food and shopping, and a beach was an easy drive. Contact and communication with the owner was excellent. The entrance gate was not working, which made it easy to get in and out. The neighborhood was average.
Thank you very much for your nice review. You are always welcome back!
We recently spent 10 days at the property. On the positive side, the apartment was clean, recently painted, and the major appliances were good. The community pool was well maintained and never crowded. Owners responded quickly to our texts and calls.
However, there were many disappointing issues:
1. The property is described as “gated”. However, the unmanned gates were not functioning and residents told us they have been broken for months.
2. The community jacuzzi was broken for the last 7 of our 10 day stay. Residents told us it wouldn’t be repaired any time soon.
3. The sliding door was extremely difficult to open, despite our cleaning the runners and treating with silicone spray.
4. The screen door was broken and detached.
5. Bathroom issues: hot and cold water faucet in guest bathroom is reversed. Be careful! Bathtub faucets are very old and difficult to use. Owners should leave instructions as to how to use them. Only shower option is available, not bath.
6. Disposal in kitchen sink was broken. There is no sign warning you about that. Therefore, people put food down the disposal and when you use the dishwasher, food sludge regurgitates into the sink.
7. Lighting is extremely poor in kitchen and in two guest bedrooms. (only one 60W lamp, no overhead lighting)
8. The air conditioning broke while we were there and we had to spend the afternoon waiting for the repairman to arrive. The condensation line was plugged, a problem that can be avoided with regular maintenance.
Dear Michele and Richard
Thank you for review.
We did our best to accommodated you.
Sorry Jacuzzi was closed for maintenance for some days . Maintenance is not in our control anyways.
We are glad you liked the heated pool and the area.
You were informed about the gates and there is security 24/7 on the property as well. You were told about it .
The sink disposal is in good working condition. However we kindly asked you not to use it as many people didn’t know how. We disconnected it on purpose. There is no need
to put garbage in the sewage system.
Overhead lights just do not exist in 2 bedrooms. Sorry, it was designed this way by the builder.
Night stand lights work just fine for the tranquility in the bedrooms.
We will check hot/ cold water faucets. You were the only one mentioning that it was hard to figure out how to use them. We were not aware that it was necessary to provide instructions how to turn the faucets right or left.
Air conditioning is maintained regularly. Unfortunately things happen. We reacted immediately and it was fixed in less than 2 hours on a weekend.
We will take your comments into consideration to make necessary improvements .