|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida! And Flatscreen Tvs throughout.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Retreat to the beaches of the Forgotten Coast and choose Barefoot Cottages #D68 for your Gulf Coast getaway. Offering two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, this Port St. Joe, Florida vacation rental is a great space for family and friends to enjoy.
Venture to the nearby beaches, located just a half mile from Barefoot Cottages, to spend a day splashing in our Gulf of Mexico waters. If relaxing is more of what you had in mind, visit one of the two pools located within the community. In the evenings, cook up your catch of the day at the community grills or head out to enjoy a local restaurant.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Living Room has Queen Air Mattress
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Everything you needed to make your vacation stressless. Convenient location, just minutes from the beach. Great community. Definitely would stay here again.
Overall was a good experience. Because the entire thing is done online (booking, getting information, check in, check out), communication is a little difficult. The "beach" right across the street from the house wasn't much of a beach at all, and we had to drive about 10 minutes up to Mexico Beach every day. Other than that, everything was good. The rooms were clean and comfortable and it has everything we needed.
We had such a good time and stayed in a beautiful home at Barefoot Cottages. Any time I needed to contact the company, they were very polite and great to talk with. I highly recommend Barefoot Cottages. The price was amazing and the location was directly across the street from the ocean.
Our experience at Barefoot Cottages was very enjoyable. Each cottage has a screened porch downstairs and another off one of the upstairs bedrooms. The open concept kitchen was well supplied with utensils and the appliances were great. Beds were comfortable and linens were supplied. Having a washer/dryer was a bonus. Most of the cottages are in a tight group but noise was not a problem when we stayed. The pool was big and the hot tub was hot. We felt like we were part of a small town. Nearby Port St. Joe is a nice place with all amenities and a number of restaurants that were locally owned. Windmark Beach is easily accessible from Barefoot, although it is across the highway. We did a lot of bicycling in the area with no problems.
My husband and I recently spent Christmas in this lovely, quiet, clean home. The location was charming and had easy access to the beach and downtown Port St. Joe. It was furnished well and was much nicer than the photos looked. I would recommend it highly to those wanting a Port St. Joe vacation!