Pack your bags for the fun and excitement of Branson and stay at this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo for 6! Considered the "Las Vegas of the Midwest," Branson is full of entertaining attractions and family-fun activities. You'll be 3 miles from the main drag where you can visit Dolly Parton's Stampede, Ripley's Believe It or Not, the Titanic Museum, and more. Browse the boutique shops and delicious restaurants in downtown Branson or stop by Silver Dollar City from ‘Condor’s Comfy Condo!’
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Vaulted ceilings and charming decor welcome you to 'Condor's Comfy Condo.' Unwind on the plush furnishings in front of the flat-screen TV after a full day of traveling. You won't miss out on the conversation in the open studio-style living space.
Open to the living room, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook your favorite recipes at home. Set the table for 4 or take your food outside to dine al fresco on the balcony.
Spend the afternoon catching some sun at Moonshine Beach or visiting the numerous attractions that Branson is known for.
When you're ready for bed, retreat to the master bedroom to rest easy on the comfy king-sized bed. The second bedroom is upstairs in the semi-private loft and features a queen bed.
Start your vacation off with a day spent on Table Rock Lake! Play in the sand at Moonshine beach, fish, rent a boat at State Park Marina, or enjoy a dinner cruise on Showboat Branson Belle. Get some retail therapy with a trip to Branson Landing or look for deals at Tanger Outlets Branson.
A quick 3-mile drive will bring you to all of the fun that Branson is known for! Cool off from the heat at White Water, feel the wind blow through your hair as you race go-karts at The Track, or find your way through Hannah's Maze of Mirrors.
When you're looking for entertainment, look no further than Dolly Parton's Stampede where you can watch horse stunts, live music, and special effects as you feast on dinner. Don't forget to stop by Ripley's Believe It or Not, the Veterans Memorial Museum and the Titanic Museum to learn something new.
No trip to Branson would be complete without a visit to Silver Dollar City! This theme park features roller coasters, rides, shows, and more. For more excitement, head to Parakeet Pete's Waterfront Zipline to soar above the waters of Lake Taneycomo.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Branson with a ride on the Branson Scenic Railway or journey to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. You can hike along 6.5 miles of trails, bike, fish, go horseback riding, and much more!
Looking to soak up the sun? In addition to Branson's high energy attractions, you'll find hiking trails, golf courses, tennis courts, and more within a stone's throw of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen TVs, balcony with outdoor furniture, plush furnishings, linens and towels, and more
- Quiet Branson location - Close to Moonshine Beach, boat rentals, shopping, restaurants, zip lining, the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Veterans Memorial Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not, White Water, Silver Dollar City, Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, hiking, biking, fishing, golf, tennis, horseback riding, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~16.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings of 10-15 people considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in