Looking for the Perfect True North getaway? Your search is over when you book this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental cottage in Traverse City. Located on a beautiful 1-acre lakefront peninsula, this 1,000-square-foot home for 6 offers privacy and adventure. Whether you spend your days relaxing on the patio, paddle boarding on Silver Lake, or hanging out in the Airstream Land Yacht, available for an additional fee, you're sure to have an unforgettable stay in the Great Lake State.
** Please note that the cottage can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 if you rent the Airstream onsite at an additional $79 per night fee. The fee is optional if you have less than 6 guests, but if you are traveling with more than 6 guests, the fee is mandatory. Please reach out to Evolve for more details **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle | Living Room: Full-Sized Sleeper Sofa | Airstream (Additional Fee): Full Bed, 2 Twin Beds (Summer Only)
This cute cabin offers an updated bathroom and new nautical furnishings, set against a backdrop of soft colors that invite you to relax!
After a day of fishing, retreat into the living room and melt into the plush couch. As you watch the Detroit Tigers game on the flat-screen satellite TV, you'll have panoramic lake views through the room's large windows.
Channel your inner Bobby Flay in the fully equipped kitchen, which boasts a microwave, Keurig, toaster, blender, electric hand mixer, and more!
If you can't get enough of the fresh lake air, dine al fresco on the expansive deck. With a dining table for 6 and lake views, the deck is the perfect locale for an unforgettable family meal.
Before calling it a day, enjoy the newly renovated shower and light fixtures, and rinse off the day's adventures. You could even shower under the stars in the outdoor shower!
The home's 2 cozy bedrooms feature wood floors and panoramic views of Silver Lake through the windows that reach from corner to corner. In addition, the master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and ample storage while the guest bedroom sits just a few steps from the spacious deck.
For a one-of-a-kind day in the sun, head down to the private beach! Boasting a wood-burning fire pit, fishing dock, charcoal grill, gas grill, hammock, and boat ramp, this expansive yard has something for everyone. You can also soak in the fresh air by showering in the outdoor shower and taking advantage of the outdoor changing room.
Want to sleep at the water's edge? You can in a classic 1974 Airstream Land Yacht! The Airstream, available during the summer, features both a full-sized and 2 twin beds where you'll be lulled to sleep by the peaceful lapping of the water at the lake's edge.
Take advantage of this home's top-notch Traverse City location by making a splash in Silver Lake. Since you'll be living just steps from the shore with access to paddle boards, a rowboat and kayak, you'll be able to explore the lake however you want!
Downtown Traverse City offers a unique array of businesses that are sure to impress. Whether you choose to day at a 5-star restaurant, visit a distinctive shop, or walk down the bay, you're sure to fall in love with this gorgeous Michigan town.
This home is located in the heart of Northern Michigan's beautiful wine country. Since this area sits close to the 45th parallel, known for growing world-renowned grapes, a winery in Leelanau or Old Mission is a must.
Love good food? Then you've come to the right place. Traverse City is one of the great foodie destinations where an emphasis on fresh produce, artisan cheeses, and locally grown poultry and meats make dining out an experience that can't be matched in many larger cities.
If you're looking to explore the area further, check out Leland, Empire, and Suttons Bay, some of the area's most popular tourist towns.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, lake views, outdoor shower, changing room, a wood-burning fire pit, furnished deck, fishing dock, charcoal grill, gas grill, hammock, boat ramp, newly updated bathroom, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, an Airstream (available for rent for an additional fee), and much more!
- The waterfront Airstream is available to rent for an additional fee and can host 2-4 more guests with a full bed and 2 twin beds (summer only)
- Top-notch Traverse City location - Steps from Silver Lake, minutes from downtown Traverse City, in the heart of Northern Michigan Wine Country, and a short drive from Leland, Empire, and Suttons Bay
- Closest Commercial Airport - Cherry Capital Airport, 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~9.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the cottage can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 if you rent the Airstream onsite at an additional $79 per night fee. The fee is optional if you have less than 6 guests, but if you are traveling with more than 6 guests, the fee is mandatory. Please reach out to Evolve for more details
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply