Large fully equipped beach house located in sunny Westshore, Napier.
Quiet street very close to safe swimming beach patrolled by surf life saving over summer.
Large entertaining lounge/deck with sea views upstairs and dining/kitchen plus one super king bed with ensuite upstairs. Three rooms downstairs, one with a cot and one children's room with bunkbeds plus 1 room with a super queen bed. A seperate toilet and bathroom with bath and shower downstairs.
* Walk minutes to the local famous Westshore Pub for outstanding meals, local craft beers and live entertainment.
* Located close to Napier airport.
* Watch cruise ships arrive into Napier Port from the deck.
* Access Hawkes Bays famous bike trails at the beach 1 minute across the road.
* 1 block to local dairy for ice creams.
* Playground across the road at the park and another one at the local school 1 block away.
* Drive or walk to some of Hawkes Bays best local cafes/restaurants/bars in Ahuriri.
* 9 minutes by car/taxi to Mission Concert location
WESTSHORE - Westshore is a great spot for a seaside escape with plenty of places to stay. Its within easy walking distance of Westshore Beach, which, by the way, is a great spot to stop for fish and chips to enjoy while watching the sunset. The Ahuriri Estuary can be accessed via a boardwalk out across the water for close-up viewing of wading birds and mud dwellers. Westshore is also on the Hawkes Bay Cycle Trails so you can nip along the bike path towards Ahuriri for a bite to eat or head the other way towards Bay View for some scenic cycling along the coastline. Bay View has camp grounds, cafes and abundant fruit stalls laden with produce all year-round.
Helpful websites :