Experience the best of Martha's Vineyard during your stay at this classic New England colonial home! Located on a quiet street just .7 miles from downtown Edgartown, this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental for up to 8 is the ideal home base after a day spent at the beach, touring historic sites, or browsing eclectic local shops. Borrow the 2 adult bicycles and bike around the island or walk downtown during the day and relax with a refreshing drink in your hand on the back deck at night!
**Last Minute September Discount! Book Now to Receive 10% Off Nightly Rates (discount already applied)**
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Gorgeous blue and purple hydrangeas outside of the front door greet you upon arrival at this beautiful home. Nautical decor found throughout the interior only add to the property's charm and classic Cape Cod feel.
When you're not out and about, relax in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the wall-mounted flat-screen cable TV. This is also the perfect time to use the wireless internet access to surf the net and plan out the next day's adventures or look up the menus at delicious local restaurants.
The living room opens up into the fully equipped kitchen, where you can whip up your favorite recipes during your stay. The kitchen offers brand-new appliances and pots and pans, so cooking for large groups will be a breeze!
After the chef puts the finishing touches on dinner, pull up a chair at either of the 2 dining tables to dig in. On pleasant evenings, take your plates outside to the back deck and enjoy your meal al fresco under the stars.
Make your way to one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms when eyes begin to grow heavy. Whether you sleep in the master bedroom or on one of the air mattresses, you're guaranteed a good night's sleep!
Your whole Martha's Vineyard escape could surely be spent at the beach. As you work on your tan at Lighthouse Beach be sure to keep an eye out for seals swimming in the ocean. A short drive or bus ride will bring you to other beaches on the island including South Beach and Aquinnah Public Beach.
After you get back from the beach, rinse the sand off your feet using the outdoor shower and get ready for dinner! Edgartown is .7 miles from the property and is home to numerous restaurants within walking distance including The Seafood Shanty, Alchemy Restaurant, Rockfish, and Atria. If you'd prefer to venture a bit farther for dinner, take an Uber to seaside restaurants like The Dunes, Martha's Vineyard Chowder Company, and Nancy's Restaurant.
Any history buffs in your travel group will enjoy touring the many historical sites and houses on the island. The Vincent House Museum, Old Whaling Church, Dr. Daniel Fisher House are just a few of the must-see sites!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new pots and pans, 2 adult bikes, outdoor shower, deck with patio furniture, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2, and much more!
- Incredible Edgartown location on a quiet street just .7 miles from downtown! Take a short drive to the beach or walk downtown for restaurants, historic homes, and fun shops
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~95 miles away) | Martha's Vineyard Airport - 71 Airport Rd, West Tisbury, MA 02575, (~5.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this property sleeps 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 with the use of air mattresses
- Please note that stays longer that 7 nights will require a mandatory mid-stay cleaning, scheduling and payment of additional fee will be coordinated with the Homeowner prior to arrival
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in