* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities *
Experience the White Mountain National Park like never before at this lovely 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Rumney! With enough space to comfortably sleep 4, this cozy rustic unit offers all of the essentials, an enclosed sunroom, a private beach, and a shared dock. Whether you kayak on Lake Stinson or read on the shoreline, this is the perfect lake home-away-from-home!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Boasting knotty-pine wooden walls, a classically furnished cottage interior, and plenty of comfortable home furnishings, this peaceful lakefront unit is the perfect lake escape!
Following a day of skiing or swimming, sink into the living room sofa and discuss dinner plans with your travel companions. From the wicker furniture in the enclosed sunroom to the lawn furniture in front of the cabin, there are plenty of spots to get comfortable both inside and out!
When your stomach starts to grumble, make your way to the well-equipped kitchen to impress your group with your Iron Chef skills. If you're more of a grill master than a kitchen connoisseur, make your way to the gas grill to prepare a chargrilled feast for lunch instead!
Finish off the afternoon with a cup of hot cocoa or afternoon cocktail on the dock and watch the sunset slowly sink below the mountain peaks. The shared dock has a canoe, kayak, and 2 paddle boats to borrow, as well as space for a pontoon boat If you have your own (please reach out in advance to inquire)!
As you start to get sleepy, retreat to the full bathroom to rinse off the sand from the private beach and get ready for bed. Each of the 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms boasts cloud-like queen mattresses, ample closet space, and plenty of windows for a natural sunlight alarm clock!
The house is located on the west side of the lake and has access to a 100-foot private beach and a dock just across the street. Watch for sunrises and sunsets from the dock or borrow a boat to head out on the water and watch for wildlife!
When you're not grilling dinner, try out a meal at one of the local Rumney eateries. A local favorite is the Rumney Rock Restaurant, but a few others are The Common Cafe & Tavern, and The Covered Bridge Farm Fable! You can't miss dessert at Grandpa's Dairy Barn.
The Polar Caves Park is only 7 miles from your door and a fantastic spot to explore with the kids. If you need new ideas for your trip, check out the Three Ponds Trail, White Mountains Visitor Center, or one of the other mountain towns close to Rumney!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, an enclosed sunroom with lake views, classic lake-house theme, 100-foot private beach, complimentary linens and towels, shared dock with a kayak, canoe and 2 paddleboats, free WiFi, 6 driveway parking spots, and more!
- Fantastic Rumney Location - Located on Stinson Lake, 7 miles from the Polar Caves Park, near delicious local restaurants, and close to top-notch hiking in the White Mountains, canoeing, kayaking, and so much more!
- Airport: Portsmouth International Airport at Pease - 36 Airline Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801, ( ~ 94 Miles Away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in