* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities *
Plan your next New Hampshire lake escape to this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin on Stinson Lake! This quaint cabin comfortably sleeps 2, with room for 1 more, and offers hardwood flooring, skylights, comfortable home furnishings, and a sunroom. Explore Lake Stinson, work on your tan on the shared dock, or simply explore the White Mountain National Forest!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Cot (Available Upon Request)
Nestled in the pine trees surrounding Lake Stinson, this rustic retreat is the perfect place for a couples retreat or a small family getaway. Spend your days exploring the lake on one of the shared kayak, canoe, or paddle boats and your evenings sipping sunset cocktails in the verdant yard!
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee in the front sunroom and wait for your loved ones to get out of bed. The interior of this A-frame unit features a vintage lake-house theme, ample natural sunlight, vaulted ceilings, and exposed wood beams.
When your stomach starts to growl, make your way into the well-equipped kitchen to prepare a hearty breakfast with your travel companions. Enjoy your meal at the kitchen table or take it with you to go to eat at the lake later on!
Finish off the afternoon by relaxing on the 100-foot private shared beach across the street. Whether you brought your own pontoon boat or are borrowing a paddle boat, you'll love every minute you spend at this scenic lakefront cottage.
Finish off the night by rinsing off the sand in the stand-up shower and getting ready for bed. The bedroom offers a plush queen bed for 2 while one additional guest can request to sleep on the fold-out twin cot (provided upon request).
When you're not dining at the cabin, be sure to grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants by the house. Rumney Rock Restaurant is excellent for a nice family meal. Be sure to grab dessert at Grandpas Dairy Barn afterward.
The lake is constantly praised as a quiet and peaceful spot which is perfect for families or anyone looking to truly enjoy nature. Across the street, you'll have access to a shared dock as well as a private beach made for watching sunsets.
Some other ideas for fun in the area include driving 12 minutes to the Polar Caves Park, watching for wildlife around the lake, or taking a scenic drive through the White River National Forest.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, a sunroom with lake views, classic lake-house theme, 100-foot private beach, complimentary linens and towels, shared dock with a kayak, canoe and 2 paddle boats, free WiFi, 6 driveway parking spots, and more!
- Fantastic Rumney Location - Right on Stinson Lake's shore, 12 minutes from the Polar Caves Park, near delicious local restaurants, and close to top-notch hiking in the White Mountains, canoeing, kayaking, and so much more!
- Airport: Portsmouth International Airport at Pease - 36 Airline Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801, ( ~ 94 Miles Away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin cot (available upon request), bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 3
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in