Our large, north-facing townhouse is ideally situated close to Olympic Park, Rookwood Cemetery, the Rhodes shopping precinct and the Sydney Markets. It's only a 25-minute train ride from the city, but surrounded by green space in a safe, family-friendly neighbourhood. The home itself is filled with natural light and offers two courtyards, a private entrance, a modern Caesar stone kitchen, two bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and a spacious living and dining area.
A quiet, private home in a family-oriented suburb, our townhouse is ideal for families or groups of friends.
- North-facing and receives sunshine throughout the day
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Private and street parking
- Private entrance
- Spare single mattress available in storage room
- Smart TV with Fetch
- Spacious dining and living area opening onto lower level courtyard
- One ground floor bathroom
- One ensuite with tub
- Master bedroom with king bed
- Second bedroom with double and single
- Mirrored built in wardrobes in each room
- Spare single mattress available
- Gas cooktop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Coffee machine
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.